forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

I've been shivering for the past 15 minutes for no reason???

Are you sad or mad or just overall upset?

I just feel empty

Do you feel sick at all?

I shake a lot when I'm depressed or sad or scared so it might be that.
Did anything happen earlier to trigger something?

Deleted user

Also, CLOTHES NEVER FIT ME AROUND THE WAIST!
Just because I'm thicc doesn't mean I'm also thick around the waist.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I have slim legs and wide hips and let me tell you, jeans just… Sigh

@Fraust

I am the opposite of thicc. I am sticc. I literally can't find pants that fit me anywhere other than Aeropostale since nowhere else carries my size. I'm proportionate, but proportionate tiny

@HighPockets group

I've been shivering for the past 15 minutes for no reason???

Are you sad or mad or just overall upset?

I just feel empty

Do you feel sick at all?

I shake a lot when I'm depressed or sad or scared so it might be that.
Did anything happen earlier to trigger something?

Not that I'm aware of.
All of my plans for today fell through so that might be why, I like to know what's going to happen.

Deleted user

I am the opposite of thicc. I am sticc. I literally can't find pants that fit me anywhere other than Aeropostale since nowhere else carries my size. I'm proportionate, but proportionate tiny

Aren't you pretty underweight?

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

Also, CLOTHES NEVER FIT ME AROUND THE WAIST!
Just because I'm thicc doesn't mean I'm also thick around the waist.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I have slim legs and wide hips and let me tell you, jeans just… Sigh

I literally can't wear jeans because they never fit. Pants in general just suck because they might fit me in the thighs and calves but I either need a drawstring that I can pull tight or a belt (which I hate)

@Fraust

Yep. I'm 5'2 and fifteen, but I still haven't hit ninety pounds

Deleted user

Yep. I'm 5'2 and fifteen, but I still haven't hit ninety pounds

……………………….
You should talk to a doctor–

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I can never find anything to wear
Everything either makes me look fat or costs a fortune, and my broke as hec family isn’t paying a couple hundred bucks for one shirt-
Which is why I look so overweight

And no, google, I’m not just going to “show a bit more cleavage to distract from it”
1, because I’m 14
and 2 because just maybe, listen to this, I don’t want creeps staring at my chest as a distraction
I hate the internet’s fashion advice

…why can’t I just be smol like my sisters
I could finally wear a color other than black without looking like deviantart-ified dumbo the hecking Ella-phant

@Fraust

Eh, they say as long as I don't lose any more weight, I should be okay. I was super close to needing growth hormones when I was a kid, though. I think you have to be 1.5 percentile and I was like, 1.9

Deleted user

I can never find anything to wear
Everything either makes me look fat or costs a fortune, and my broke as hec family isn’t paying a couple hundred bucks for one shirt-
Which is why I look so overweight

And no, google, I’m not just going to “show a bit more cleavage to distract from it”
1, because I’m 14
and 2 because just maybe, listen to this, I don’t want creeps staring at my chest as a distraction

Personally, people already stare at my chest, and I hate it
I have the kind of body that creeps enjoy, but oh hecc

I hate the internet’s fashion advice

…why can’t I just be smol like my sisters
I could finally wear a color other than black without looking like deviantart-ified dumbo the hecking Ella-phant

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@HighPockets group

I fucking hate that I know exactly what you mean by 'deviantart-ified'.

@Pickles group

Eh, they say as long as I don't lose any more weight, I should be okay. I was super close to needing growth hormones when I was a kid, though. I think you have to be 1.5 percentile and I was like, 1.9

I needed it. They also thought I was allergic to a bunch of stuff and that's why I was tiny but I wasn't
Now I'm still small but not tiny

@hyunjins-eyemole

Clothes are so hard!!! I’m 14 (well-almost. Let’s round up) and 5” and haven’t hit 80lb yet. I’m done growing. Ugh. But I have no boobs whatsoever. All the clothes that MIGHT have fit me and meant for girls with boobs so it doesn’t work. I had a dress today that almost fell down in CHURCH because of it. But my jeans are either too short or they fall down and don’t get me started on shorts!

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Clothes are so hard!!! I’m 14 (well-almost. Let’s round up) and 5” and haven’t hit 80lb yet. I’m done growing. Ugh. But I have no boobs whatsoever. All the clothes that MIGHT have fit me and meant for girls with boobs so it doesn’t work. I had a dress today that almost fell down in CHURCH because of it. But my jeans are either too short or they fall down and don’t get me started on shorts!

Big yikes dude.

Deleted user

Clothes are so hard!!! I’m 14 (well-almost. Let’s round up) and 5” and haven’t hit 80lb yet. I’m done growing.

You have Muscular Dystrophy dear, you aren't going to grow quite like everyone else <3. But 5" isn't bad– I actually know many grown women shorter than that!

Ugh. But I have no boobs whatsoever.

GIRL YOU'RE LUCKY, TRUST ME
SLEEP ON YOUR STOMACH WHILE YOU STILL CAN

All the clothes that MIGHT have fit me and meant for girls with boobs so it doesn’t work. I had a dress today that almost fell down in CHURCH because of it. But my jeans are either too short or they fall down and don’t get me started on shorts!

Shorts and jeans are hard for me too

Deleted user

I hate that I know what I meant

And I have no idea.

Dom sliding into a discussion about boobs LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@Fraust

Same

–No, you're tiny

Ah damn. I mean, considering my mom is only 5'4, I'm not that small?? I don't think, anyways?? I mean, I still kinda have boobs, I guess, so it's not like I don't have any body fat whatsoever. You can see my ribs no matter what, though. I can't do much about that oof. And I kinda have like, two hips?? because you know the shape of the pelvis and how it's kinda butterfly shaped with a wider part and then where your femurs sit? You can see both the top of my pelvis and the top of my femurs. Kinda weird ngl

Deleted user

Same

–No, you're tiny

Ah damn. I mean, considering my mom is only 5'4, I'm not that small?? I don't think, anyways?? I mean, I still kinda have boobs, I guess, so it's not like I don't have any body fat whatsoever. You can see my ribs no matter what, though. I can't do much about that oof. And I kinda have like, two hips?? because you know the shape of the pelvis and how it's kinda butterfly shaped with a wider part and then where your femurs sit? You can see both the top of my pelvis and the top of my femurs. Kinda weird ngl

99% sure you shouldn't be able to see that–