forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Tfw you come home from work crying because you had a shit day, explain, in detail, why you had a shit day to your mother, and then she's just like "It could be worse" and makes you feel really stupid for crying over it and is undermining your problems and stress and aaaaAaaAAAH

Just because 'it could be worse' doesn't mean your feelings aren't valid, or that your day wasn't bad

@Fraust

Right? Like, my wrist is still hurting. I'm literally wearing a brace, and still, I swept the entire store, put a bunch of chairs up, had to pull down heavy boxes from shelves that are pretty high, etc, just because my assistant manager doesn't care I guess. And I had to help a group of seven people with two milkshakes (which are difficult and time consuming), and she flat out refused to help me even though she wasn't doing anything else

Deleted user

Why do I suddenly want to dig out some old Barbies from under my bed and cut their hair

Deleted user

I'm about to give every single one of these bitches the makeover of their life

@amber_is_in_a_loop

I’m sorry I know I’ve been away for a long while but I’m doing very very bad right now and I’m spiralling over and over and my aunt just got here and she’s one of the people my mom told about me cutting and I’m so scared she’s going to want to talk about it and I just need someone

Deleted user

MY DARLING

MY LOVE
HOW HAVE YOU BEEN???????????????????????????????????????

Deleted user

MY DARLING

MY LOVE

ABSOLUTELY FRICKING TERRIBLE
AND YOU???

SAME HERE
WHAT'S UP???

Deleted user

That moment when you realize half of your nail is just… gone…

Deleted user

That moment when you realize half of your nail is just… gone…

Oh… oh my…

Where did it go

@amber_is_in_a_loop

MY DARLING

MY LOVE

ABSOLUTELY FRICKING TERRIBLE
AND YOU???

SAME HERE
WHAT'S UP???

EXAMS AND FAMILY GATHERINGS AND PLANNING MY FUTURE