forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@amber_is_in_a_loop

CAUSE MY “THERAPIST” IS ESSENTIALLY MAKING THINGS WORSE AND I WANT TO ASK TO BE PUT ON MEDS BUT IT WOULD COST MORE AND IM ALREADY AN EXPENSIVE KID AND A LOT OF OTHER SHIT BUT I WONT GO INTO ANYTHING MORE

That’s great! How was your Christmas?

@amber_is_in_a_loop

It was actually really fun, plus it’s still going cause we’re still on holiday. We’re visiting family we haven’t seen in a bit so it’s been nice :) did you get good gifts?

@saor_illust school

Nice! That's awesome! I had to come back yesterday since I think I start school tomorrow
And yeah, you could say so. I'm pretty happy with them so that's something. I don't know if they're good or not, but I'm happy with them!

Deleted user

That moment when you realize half of your nail is just… gone…

Oh… oh my…

Where did it go

The dog ate it???

There is no dog here

Deleted user

CAUSE MY “THERAPIST” IS ESSENTIALLY MAKING THINGS WORSE AND I WANT TO ASK TO BE PUT ON MEDS BUT IT WOULD COST MORE AND IM ALREADY AN EXPENSIVE KID AND A LOT OF OTHER SHIT BUT I WONT GO INTO ANYTHING MORE

Remember that a therapist can only refer you to a psychiatrist– Therapists can't actually prescribe meds.

And you shouldn't have to pay for them. I mean, I don't know how things are in Britain/England {Idk where exactly you live lmao}, but if you have medical insurance you shouldn't have to pay.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I am going to momentarily interrupt to morn over the loss of the most eloquent masterpiece I have ever written. It is filled with raw emotion and heart breaking gut wrenching moments, truly, probably the best thing I have ever composed. This piece will never be seen, and never be read by any eye's but my own. I will share one quote because I am rather proud of it "I was Icarus flying on fragile wings of your time, then, out came the sun of your neglect."

You speak of mourning. Is it gone?

Yes, I deleted the entire thing because it could be used as blackmail against me.

What a pity.

Deleted user

Pineapple tastes like freckles and nobody ever talks about it, like, are we just going to ignore this????

@hyunjins-eyemole

My best friend was so close to coming home from her school for suicidal children (or whatever you call it) but she relapsed today. I was going to see her today. Do you think it had to do with me????