forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

My best friend was so close to coming home from her school for suicidal children (or whatever you call it) but she relapsed today. I was going to see her today. Do you think it had to do with me????

I don't think so at all. She probably wanted to see you too, but if she's in a school for suicidal children then she probably has a lot going on and she probably still appreciates you trying to be there for her.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

My best friend was so close to coming home from her school for suicidal children (or whatever you call it) but she relapsed today. I was going to see her today. Do you think it had to do with me????

Unlikely dude. Don’t blame yourself for something outside of yourself.

@saor_illust school

(How did I not see this?)
No, it probably did not Ellie. You may relax now. There almost certainly had to be other factors that contributed to her relapse, and she was probably very excited to see you.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Hey Ellie
Correlation doesn't equal causation, and I'm certain it wasn't you. After all there are often many reasons for relapse and it's not at all likely you were one of them

Deleted user

Can you please explain to me how you know what freckles taste like?

I've had pineapple

Deleted user

Darlin, you have to have tasted freckles too if you're gonna compare them

;)

@Pickles group

Then you would know that flesh tastes nothing like pineapple. When people are fed human meat by serial killers, they don't say it tasted like pineapple, or fruity at all. They say it tasted normal
So like meat
Not fruit

Deleted user

Then you would know that flesh tastes nothing like pineapple. When people are fed human meat by serial killers, they don't say it tasted like pineapple, or fruity at all. They say it tasted normal
So like meat
Not fruit

They want to keep pineapple skin a secret

Deleted user

~~Does anybody else have one big insecurity that they absolutely hate about themselves>

Deleted user

~~Does anybody else have one big insecurity that they absolutely hate about themselves>

I'm here with ya, girl. Do you want to talk about it?

I think so… I'm not going to say what the insecurity because I don't want to sound like an idiot lmao, but…

Deleted user

No, why?

… Really?