forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

Anyone else ever look at their writing and see a particular character type that keeps popping up?
Cuz I do.

Which one?

It's a super specific one so bear with me.
Character who has a position that's like secretary, advisor, herald, etc. and is overworked and tired but tries their best, and usually has a break-the-haughty arc or is super sweet and well-meaning.

Like….Samuel, andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer), Arthur, and Max are all variants of this trope, and Dima too to some extent.

Deleted user

Not mine

Jynnie, do you have Insta?

Nope
Neither does my mom

Then–
Ok lmao

@saor_illust school

okay children, listen up.
nia went to see her friend today and it did not go down well

oh no! what happened?

this son of a bitch-
i swear to fucking GOD
im gonna shoot them-

is nia okay?

not really, they got super triggered and had a flashback (or two) while with this person so…

oh no… do i need to go over there and murder them?

please do because if you dont cam will and it will be ten times worse aha

will do. i've booked the earliest flight to australia and packed all of my murder weapons. hopefully i can get past tsa and the xray machines.

thanks girlie - nia

'course nia! even though it's impossible, i've landed in australia and succesfully made it past the airport security, despite all the bombs and knifes and weapons that i carry. where does this "friend" live?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

My mom does but I highly doubt you’d follow her
All her posts are advertising for her essential oils with the occasional awkward middle aged woman selfie
Plus her account isn’t private

Deleted user

oh no! what happened?

this son of a bitch-
i swear to fucking GOD
im gonna shoot them-

is nia okay?

not really, they got super triggered and had a flashback (or two) while with this person so…

will do. i've booked the earliest flight to australia and packed all of my murder weapons. hopefully i can get past tsa and the xray machines.

thanks girlie - nia

'course nia! even though it's impossible, i've landed in australia and succesfully made it past the airport security, despite all the bombs and knifes and weapons that i carry. where does this "friend" live?

i dont know… dont have an address

@saor_illust school

oh no! what happened?

this son of a bitch-
i swear to fucking GOD
im gonna shoot them-

is nia okay?

thanks girlie - nia

eh, i don't need it anyways. i'll enlist the power of cats and murder to help me locate her. this "friend", their house should blow up and catch on fire, in about… -looks at watch- five minutes. yeah, about five minutes.

Deleted user

oh no! what happened?

this son of a bitch-
i swear to fucking GOD
im gonna shoot them-

is nia okay?

thanks girlie - nia

eh, i don't need it anyways. i'll enlist the power of cats and murder to help me locate her. this "friend", their house should blow up and catch on fire, in about… -looks at watch- five minutes. yeah, about five minutes.

okay cool aha

@saor_illust school

oh no! what happened?

this son of a bitch-
i swear to fucking GOD
im gonna shoot them-

is nia okay?

thanks girlie - nia

okay cool aha

yup. cool, i guess it's been five minutes. my job is done, now i guess i can go head over to your house and give you a nice big hug.

Deleted user

oh no! what happened?

this son of a bitch-
i swear to fucking GOD
im gonna shoot them-

is nia okay?

thanks girlie - nia

okay cool aha

yup. cool, i guess it's been five minutes. my job is done, now i guess i can go head over to your house and give you a nice big hug.

please do because im crumled on the floor sobbing right now

@saor_illust school

{Insert a long chain of the fact that some "friend" of the system whose host is ruby ended up hurting nia in some terrible way which ended in me flying to australia, blowing up their house and murdering them.}

please do because im crumled on the floor sobbing right now

oh no! -is in your house- -endless hugs-

Deleted user

My mom has been home with me for too long

She's driving me crazy

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

I honestly can't wait until I can live on my own for the pure reason that I don't like doing things when people are home. Is this just me? Am I the only one who can't be productive when they're parents are home????? Brain, explain???????
Also I just want to be able to do whatever weird crap I want when I'm home.

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

Hey uh…earlier (like a min ago) I was feeling the feels and decided to write a little thing about my emotions and I guess I kind of wanted to share it.
Please don't judge I guess and here it is. I actually like it so maybe I'll do more next time I'm feeling the feels (which isn't uncommon)

If there’s anything I ever do that makes you uncomfortable or makes you unhappy, please tell me. One of my fears, as strange as it might be, is the fear of not knowing how I’m seen by others and how I affect my neighbors. This fear haunts me everywhere. In my bed, in the shower, during class, even in my dreams. How do I overcome a fear like this? I don’t know. Then, fear turns into hate. Hate for myself. It makes me overthink a lot of things that happen to me and that I do, which then creates more fear and anxiety and sadness.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Hey uh…earlier (like a min ago) I was feeling the feels and decided to write a little thing about my emotions and I guess I kind of wanted to share it.
Please don't judge I guess and here it is. I actually like it so maybe I'll do more next time I'm feeling the feels (which isn't uncommon)

If there’s anything I ever do that makes you uncomfortable or makes you unhappy, please tell me. One of my fears, as strange as it might be, is the fear of not knowing how I’m seen by others and how I affect my neighbors. This fear haunts me everywhere. In my bed, in the shower, during class, even in my dreams. How do I overcome a fear like this? I don’t know. Then, fear turns into hate. Hate for myself. It makes me overthink a lot of things that happen to me and that I do, which then creates more fear and anxiety and sadness.

1. I relate
  2. If it helps I think you're great

Deleted user

trust me–living alone makes nothing easier to do. you're just 100000000% more lazy.