forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

Y'all remember Ally from Austin and Ally?
Because we're watching a trashy Cinderella Christmas movie that's literally if Austin and Ally was Cinderella and happened in December
I don't know how to feel about this
That's my sort of rant

Deleted user

Do you ever have a lazy day and suddenly feel worthless and terrible about yourself even though you know that resting is a good thing for you

@Pickles group

Do you ever have a lazy day and suddenly feel worthless and terrible about yourself even though you know that resting is a good thing for you

All the time

@Pickles group

I was holding my cat and my sister dropped something and it scared the cat so she jumped down and accidentally scratched me and my sister went off about how maybe Callie doesn't like me because she has common sense and hates me…
I'm literally our cat's favorite and it was my sister's fault she jumped down anyway because she dropped something and it made a really loud sound
And now my arm is bleeding

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I was holding my cat and my sister dropped something and it scared the cat so she jumped down and accidentally scratched me and my sister went off about how maybe Callie doesn't like me because she has common sense and hates me…
I'm literally our cat's favorite and it was my sister's fault she jumped down anyway because she dropped something and it made a really loud sound
And now my arm is bleeding

I feel.

@Pickles group

Yo I'm also my cat's favorite!
I wrapped her Christmas presents earlier today and she kept meowing at me lol

Ours keeps attacking the presents under the tree. And the actual tree. And everything, really. My mom saw her and was like, "That's not for you. I specifically didn't put yours under the tree." Kinda want to see her unwrap something, though

@HighPockets group

Yo I'm also my cat's favorite!
I wrapped her Christmas presents earlier today and she kept meowing at me lol

Ours keeps attacking the presents under the tree. And the actual tree. And everything, really. My mom saw her and was like, "That's not for you. I specifically didn't put yours under the tree." Kinda want to see her unwrap something, though

Mine got sap on her paws the first time we got a tree with her (she was like 6 months old then) and now she avoids messing with it. She likes sleeping under it though.

@Pickles group

We have a fake tree but my parents are too cowardly to put it on the ceiling. And she'd still get into it. Too much stuff to launch herself off of and into it

@croccin-champagne

it keeps the pets off of it. when i was younger we had a cat who would climb into the tree and chew on the bulbs until they exploded and sent him flying, then he would go and do it again. so we started putting it on the ceiling and still do