forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@hollow-boned

and on today's list of obsessive daydreams that i don't want and didn't ask for: thinking abt a spin the bottle game with my grade group nd getting anxious over it despite it literally Never happening ever

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

My dad will sit at the dinner table and point out every little thing wrong with me. It's not okay. It makes me feel uncomfortable. He even openly insults me, then says he never did. Like, I clearly heard you call me disgusting. He keeps saying I think he's stupid when I have, multiple times, said I don't. He accuses me of rolling my eyes when I don't. He always argues a lie if it makes him "right." It's really frustrating to say the least.

@actual-fandom-trash

my mom is,,,
i'm not a perfect child (i doubt that really exists) but between the three of us (me and my brothers) i'm the "most well-behaved)
meaning i obey the adults the most and don't attempt to argue very much because it's pointless
but!
my brother's do not! do! that!!
and i sometimes feel like my mother cares more about her reputation in public than anything else and last night my brothers started fighting at church and as soon as all of us got into the car she was yelling at them and it was,,
intense i guess is the word
and she basically tells the youngest not to be anything like the older one and im just-
that's not how this works, they're b o t h in the wrong
but you're also bringing them down a lot and it's not a good feeling??
just being around her yelling gave me a lot of anxiety and ik everyone has feelings and stuff but
(i really cannot word this correctly ugh)

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I did a bad thing

I made the mistake of going through a few old messages with my ex for the first time since we fell apart

The copious amounts of caffeine I've had today have successfully dulled any negative emotion I can feel enough for me to function normally but still

Wow! That Kind Of Hurts!

Noooo Bats do not do that.

@fruitbatsandearlgrey

I did a bad thing

I made the mistake of going through a few old messages with my ex for the first time since we fell apart

The copious amounts of caffeine I've had today have successfully dulled any negative emotion I can feel enough for me to function normally but still

Wow! That Kind Of Hurts!

Noooo Bats do not do that.

I know. I know.

Honestly, I'm just trying to leave it behind. I'll probably never see him again since he doesn't go to my school and I don't really get out much, but whenever I see he's online it's… difficult. I don't know. I've made a lot of extremely bad decisions in the past few weeks and I'm just trying to figure out what to focus on.

Also I'm still kind of in denial so that's fun

@The-Magician group

WHY
CANT
I
FUCKING
FOCUS

Because your brain is thinking?
Oh… is it the same thing lee has?

What is the thing Lee has?

The same thing you have, the inability to focus.
No in all seriousnesses he is in the spec.. the spectal.. that wheel thing of issues like autism, adhd, add, Aspergers etc

@Moxie group

I’m happy I could help. I knew what you were trying to say :)
I’m pretty sure I have focusing troubles (adhd). I am 99.9999% sure, but I’ve never been formally diagnosed