forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Literally the same thing as usual

And? Maybe I was having a bad day and this just pushed me over the edge?

Leave Lizzie alone.

No. Not if she's going to also fucking invalidate me??

Deleted user

Mir, I wasn't trying to insult you

Once again, that's how I took it.

@Pickles group

I'm on side give this up everyone because I love you both but you're being kinda dumb right now and this doesn't belong on this chat. Not a person's side. I'm not insulting either of you.

@HighPockets group

Literally the same thing as usual

And? Maybe I was having a bad day and this just pushed me over the edge?

Leave Lizzie alone.

No. Not if she's going to also fucking invalidate me??

Not everyone is trying to invalidate you
You're reading too much into everything and then getting pissy at everyone else
If you're feeling suicidal, call or text a hotline. There's a great guy down in Dane County if you can find him.

Deleted user

I'm sick and tired of everyone on this chat, honestly. How hard is it to just understand that if people are going to vent on a venting chat, they may want to be comforted? I am so fricking done with watching people feel worse because of this chat. It's absolutely ridiculous. Ella created this chat for a reason, and I am so done at this point. Don't try to argue with me or whatever. I'm just done. That's all I can say.

Deleted user

Both of you, seriously, stop.

There’s no reason to be doing this shit on this chat. It’s a safe space for everyone, and it doesn’t matter what’s going on right now, this type of argument is what got the other one shut down on Ella. I don’t know if she’s on rn but I do know she’s not in the best of places, and this is DEFINITELY not what ANYONE needs right now.

@Pickles group

Also Eris I think it was this chat but maybe not, but I tried the booping my cat's nose when she does something and it worked mostly
even though you weren't even talking to me

Deleted user

Fine. Fuck this chat, honestly.
Miri, get the help you need and stop taking it out on everyone.
I'm done.

DON'T APPROACH ME AGRESSIVELY AND NEGATIVELY IF YOU KNOW I'M NOT IN A GOOD PLACE

@saor_illust school

(Small vent: All of this is overwhelming me, but I'm going to try to do something anyways)
To Jyn: Nah, wasn't trying to blame anyone. Just stating what I saw. If my words bothered you, I'm sorry they did, I honestly didn't mean any harm.
To Mir: Hey, I'm sorry, I don't really know what to say, but… yeah, I get it. We as humans hate being invalidated. Especially the feeling of being invalidated. Because it's our natural personalities, every single one of us to want to feel validated, accepted even. And yeah, that's totally fine. But let's try to… y'know what? I'm just going to leave it at that, I don't even know what to say anymore.
To Lizzie: …I don't know what to say either, but… literally all I want is for this situation to be resolved and I'm doing my best and maybe I shouldn't be writing this to you but I don't know where to put this but I feel like nothing I do is going to work and aaaaaaaaaa

Deleted user

I am so done at this point. Don't try to argue with me or whatever. I'm just done. That's all I can say.

Deleted user

I'm done.

DON'T APPROACH ME AGRESSIVELY AND NEGATIVELY IF YOU KNOW I'M NOT IN A GOOD PLACE

she wasn't being aggressive, in my opinion…

Deleted user

I'm done.

she wasn't being aggressive, in my opinion…

Shut up ruby, if you were in my place you would understand, it's different when you're in the situation I currently am

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

This is supposed to be a "Venting Chat". Not a "Hell of a Lot of Drama Chat". Ella was just saying how she didn't want drama to start on this chat and look at what happens not too long later. Drama. People just honestly need to calm down.

"You need to calm down." -Taylor Swift.