forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

Usually when ours break, we borrow from the school and hoo boy they're even worse and more broken than the broken one. And loaners from the shop can also be pretty bad. Some people have gotten okay ones, though. Good luck

Deleted user

F in chat. I have when I need to do an assignment and all I have at home is Reeeeeeeeeeeee. And Clair is always at the school, unless I remember to take it home.

Deleted user

Reeeeeeeeeeeee

Is this what you named your instrument? Because that's great

Yes I did, it’s nick name is Re with 13 e’s

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

Mini vent:

So. There's this bitch. And she thinks that she can go off and give me homework. She's just my classmate, not my teacher or anything. She told me to do something and the next day, I came back and hadn't done it and she was like, "Well it was your homework." Like, bitch, who do you think you are? I'm not going to listen to your commands to waste to hours of my time doing something that you want me to do.

Deleted user

Um…????? What the {and I cannot stress this enough} frickfrack snicksnack guy named Jack?

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

Yeah, I know right? The worst thing is, we're working in a group and she's doing it to all of the members. One didn't get any sleep because he was trying to do what she told him to and she still yelled at him the next day. She's a total asshat.

@Pickles group

Gang up on her and yell back
no don't
Do you guys fill out a peer evaluation thing after? Or you could all talk to the teacher about it after class
just maybe don't call her names to the teacher 'cause you'll get in trouble if you do that

@Pickles group

NOOOO I forgot to check to make sure my name was on the exam exemption form because I had an absence and it should be excused, but I can't tell if it is and if we have an unexcused absence we can't exempt anything and we were suppose to tell the attendence lady today if there was a problem but it's too late now
and that made no sense

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i have something i need to vent about but i don’t know how to word it and i’m scared if i word it wrong or if i word it right it could cause drama but at the same time i feel so horrible and conflicted and i just need to scream about it somewhere and-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Deleted user

i have something i need to vent about but i don’t know how to word it and i’m scared if i word it wrong or if i word it right it could cause drama but at the same time i feel so horrible and conflicted and i just need to scream about it somewhere and-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I have the same exact issue, babe

Just let it out

Deleted user

if i say it in dms it would feel like gossip to me and then id feel even worse about myself, but thank you though…

Then say it here.
It's okay, El.

@Moxie group

Kiddo, no one is gonna think you're a horrible person. Even if the thought is deeply, deeply horrible, a couple of bad thoughts don't define you as a person.
And venting to someone you trust about an issue because you don't want that issue to blow up is not gossiping. Gossiping is spreading untrue rumors and saying mean and catty things for no reason.
(I am also here if you ever need to vent privately)

Deleted user

if i say it in dms it would feel like gossip to me and then id feel even worse about myself, but thank you though…

you can't stop people from gossiping. you can only rise above it.
I know for a fact that people gossip about me in the pms, but it doesn't matter because I am confident in who I am and know that their opinions mean nothing compared to my own psyche.

You be confident in yourself as well, muffin. Be strong.

Deleted user

El, even if you told us that you were considering murdering someone, the first thing that would come to our minds would be how to help our silly muffin hide the body.