forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

I have a vent
We havin a suicidal episode over here
Someone shoot me right now I swear to god

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

That's not in the friendship handbook.
You know what is in the friendship handbook?
Giving each other encouragement.
Blurry, you are an amazing person. You are always ready to stand up for what you think is right, and you're always ready to stand up for your friends too.
We love you for who you are and we could never imagine a Notebook.ai or even a world without you.
Don't ever be afraid to PM me, and I will always be there to listen and try the best I can to give you encouragement or advice or anything you need.

Deleted user

Blurry, you are an amazing person. You are always ready to stand up for what you think is right, and you're always ready to stand up for your friends too.

Apparently that makes me toxic–

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

Who said that I will fight them–

Deleted user

Jesus Christ, could you calm your tits and give it a rest?

Jynnie, I love you but I am venting, and this is the venting chat, so you're gonna deal with it.

Deleted user

Who said that I will fight them–

Rudeness Chat

Deleted user

Yeah but it's getting annoying
I can't go anywhere in the fucking General Chat without y'all trying to rip out each other's throats

Jynnie, I am currently feeling suicidal and I'm trying to vent about it. If you don't want to hear it, unfollow the chat.

@HighPockets group

I can't go anywhere in the fucking General Chat without y'all trying to rip out each other's throats

Jynnie, I am currently feeling suicidal and I'm trying to vent about it. If you don't want to hear it, unfollow the chat.

I've literally felt like I'm seconds from completely falling apart and I have been all week but go off I guess-

Deleted user

I've literally felt like I'm seconds from completely falling apart and I have been all week but go off I guess-

Then vent about it instead of invalidating other people??

@HighPockets group

I'm not invalidating you??? I'm just irritated? Maybe, just maybe, we cope in different ways, who coulda thought that amiright?!

@saor_illust school

That's not in the friendship handbook.
You know what is in the friendship handbook?
Giving each other encouragement.
We love you for who you are and we could never imagine a Notebook.ai or even a world without you.
Don't ever be afraid to PM me, and I will always be there to listen and try the best I can to give you encouragement or advice or anything you need.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
And in addition to this, I'd like to add on to it:
Hey Mir- I know you aren't doing this (on insta), but I'd like to write you a paragraph (or two, or three, or four, or maybe a whole essay) about why you're such an amazing person, and why I look up to you in honour of the end of 2019. Because a lot of you are older than me, and y'all have such amazing advice. That's why I love y'all so much.
Now, let's get to the bottom of this. I'm not even going to think about doing such a thing, Mir. Because you're one of my best friends, and friends don't hurt each other, even when the other literally asks for it. No, friends help each other out. When a friend asks for this sort of thing, we say no, and we lift you up. We shower you with love and appreciation and advice and support. We'll be there for you, and we're going to do anything we can to help you. Now I just realized I didn't actually do that thing where I actually stay on topic, so let's turn this thing into two paragraphs, shall we?
Miriam, you're such a great friend, I don't even know where to start. One of the things you do that I appreciate so much is that just… you're alive. And that's one of the things that I really do appreciate you for. It's a miracle, really, that any of us are alive. And I know I repeat that phrase a lot in my rambles, but it's true. So many things can go wrong during conception. And by continuing to live, we're all putting our lives at risk. Maybe it's only a tiny, tiny risk, but it's still a risk. So many things can go wrong while we're alive. Maybe an earthquake shakes the very ground beneath your feet. And maybe the ceiling collapses on top of you because of that earthquake. But that never happened. And so many things can go wrong during the delivery of a baby. But there's also the fact that you continue to have such great advice, and even just sharing your vents, no matter how small or big they are remind me that you guys are so amazing, and I think I've said this maybe once or twice before, but I'm going to say it again. Sometimes, when I'm feeling down, I'll remember that you guys are such amazing people, and I'll imagine you guys whispering advice to me and suddenly I'll feel so much better. It's a miracle how that works, really. So yeah, I don't know how I'm going to end this, and maybe I'll just keep on rambling about how much I appreciate you, but at that point I might be better off putting this in the chat of appreciation. But maybe I might not write that much, who knows? I'm just writing this all down on the spot, without any thought on how to end this paragraph that might be too long to be considered a paragraph. Wait- I have an idea! I'll end on this note that you're such an awesome and amazing person, and it's definitely too early to leave this world.

Deleted user

I'm not invalidating you??? I'm just irritated?

But that's how I took it.

@HighPockets group

I'm not invalidating you??? I'm just irritated?

But that's how I took it.

Well that's on you. Also, why twist my words by deleting the second half of my comment?

@saor_illust school

Hey Mir, Jyn, I understand that both of you are in fact both irritated! Let's take a small breather and avoid talking to one another for awhile? Or something that can resolve this situation?

@saor_illust school

(does anyone mind telling me what happened)

(I don't really quite know)

From what I understand Mir and Jyn kinda got irritated at each other or something. I don't really know, I was busy writing that long block of text to Mir (which you can find on this page)

Deleted user

Literally the same thing as usual

And? Maybe I was having a bad day and this just pushed me over the edge?

@HighPockets group

(does anyone mind telling me what happened)

(I don't really quite know)

From what I understand Mir and Jyn kinda got irritated at each other or something. I don't really know, I was busy writing that long block of text to Mir (which you can find on this page)

Actually, I had absolutely nothing to do with it. Don't you dare pin any of this on me.