forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

it doesn’t matter what the weather is, i don’t show skin
not cause i’m uncomfortable with my body or i’m not allowed, i just feel more confident when I’m covered
plus I hate the feeling of air
and skin
I hate skin
I often weave things in between my fingers so I don’t have to feel them touching
skin ew

@Pickles group

At school I'm usually wearing pants and a sweatshirt no matter what the weather is because it's comfortable and most of my classrooms are cold. But in summer I usually have on jeans and a t-shirt or shorts and a long sleeved shirt. Sometimes (and for marching band ALWAYS) it's shorts and a t-shirt. I just get cold and I like having something that's kind of weighted on me. If that makes sense.

@Pickles group

Bathing suits make me uncomfortable especially if I have other clothes over it. The fabric feels weird and gross
And wearing a bikini makes me extra uncomfy especially without clothes

Deleted user

I haven't gone swimming in years because I can't find covering swimwear.

there's swimsuits with long sleeves
wear shorts over it

@Pickles group

I personally love my bikini.

DOM I DID NOT NEED THAT IMAGE

Deleted user

what

@berlioz

I haven't gone swimming in years because I can't find covering swimwear.

there's swimsuits with long sleeves
wear shorts over it

I don't show my legs either, and they don't sell full coverage swim suits like that unless they're all one piece, like scuba wear, but those don't come in my size.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I remember once I went to the pool in a swim shirt and shorts and this little 5-year-old girl asked me why i’m not wearing a real swimsuit like the other swimmers

@Pickles group

PICKLES I DIDN'T WANT TO PICTURE THAT

NEITHER DID I, BLAME DOM NOT ME!

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

PICKLES I DIDN'T WANT TO PICTURE THAT

NEITHER DID I, BLAME DOM NOT ME!

FINE
DOM WHY

@berlioz

I remember once I went to the pool in a swim shirt and shorts and this little 5-year-old girl asked me why i’m not wearing a real swimsuit like the other swimmers

Yeesh

@Pickles group

I just haven't been feeling like swimming lately

I went once recently. I don't really like it so I only go when I'm invited to pool parties

@RedTheLoveless

I would be swimming more if my shirt, y'know, actually fit me. My trunks are fine, the shirt is ridiculously long. As a short guy, I'm offended. I don't want to get a fucking custom swim shirt. Fuck that.

@ElderGod-Icefire

I just bought a sports tank and like…really short athletic shorts, and they work perfectly, because it covers my body but still looks like a swimsuit? It's great