forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@RedTheLoveless

I would be swimming more if my shirt, y'know, actually fit me. My trunks are fine, the shirt is ridiculously long. As a short guy, I'm offended. I don't want to get a fucking custom swim shirt. Fuck that.

I'm picturing a tiny, angry Ace in an oversized swim shirt and I'm wheezing

I can and will send a photo of this
Tomorrow
When I'm not tuning my lyre harp

I'll wake up at a reasonable time for the sole purpose of seeing that

Don't worry, I'll @ you when I send it

@HighPockets group

I would be swimming more if my shirt, y'know, actually fit me. My trunks are fine, the shirt is ridiculously long. As a short guy, I'm offended. I don't want to get a fucking custom swim shirt. Fuck that.

Tomorrow

<div>from Imgflip Meme Generator</div>

@GameMaster group

We love short kings
Tbh I don't get why girls always want boys to be like six feet tall. If I'm dating someone I'd like to be able to reach them please and thank you. Plus, how are you supposed to play with their hair if they're half a foot taller than you?

@Fraust

But six inches isn't really that much difference?
It's stuff like my brother and his girlfriend that's kinda interesting
Like, he's 6'2 and she's 5'0

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

We love short kings
Tbh I don't get why girls always want boys to be like six feet tall. If I'm dating someone I'd like to be able to reach them please and thank you. Plus, how are you supposed to play with their hair if they're half a foot taller than you?

Get a trampoline and jump?

@RedTheLoveless

Tomorrow

Absolutely not. I may be a hopeless romantic, but if my muse dies on me and gets sent to the underworld to be reunited with her husband, ain't no way I'm ditchin' my mortal coil just to stupidly follow her. I'mma die twice in that scenario. Fuck that.

@HighPockets group

Tomorrow

Absolutely not. I may be a hopeless romantic, but if my muse dies on me and gets sent to the underworld to be reunited with her husband, ain't no way I'm ditchin' my mortal coil just to stupidly follow her. I'mma die twice in that scenario. Fuck that.

Smart choice.

Deleted user

aight, listen up ella
it sounds like these meds aren't right for you
you don't just get to drop them and move on
you faced your fears and got help
if the meds aren't right then you go back and try something new
I am not going to sit here and listen to you get worse after what you went through to get this help
you're too young to end up like this, el
so woman the fuck up and go tell your mom the meds aren't quite right

@HighPockets group

Dropping the meds is not the right choice in this situation. If they're not right, tell your mother and wean off slowly. The weaning process is hard but it's worth it in the end, it's dangerous to drop them cold turkey.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i don’t think the meds aren’t right, they were working pretty well
i’ve just changed my mind
i don’t want help if it’ll take away the fears keeping me safe

@Pickles group

i don’t think the meds aren’t right, they were working pretty well
i’ve just changed my mind
i don’t want help if it’ll take away the fears keeping me safe

They aren't fucking keeping you safe, how many times do we have to say that? The idea that constantly worrying is keeping you safe is utter fucking bullshit. Tell. Someone.

@RedTheLoveless

We love short kings

Thanks, I try I'm 5'2" and I try so desperately to not be insecure about it

Not sure. I would ask my best friend, but she's 6'0" so that would be a bit of a stupid question.
In my experience, you gotta bring them down to your level. Wanna hug them? Tackle that bitch. Wanna kiss them? Fuckin' yank that shirt. Wanna cuddle? Sweep their legs and hope they land on their back.

(Disclaimer: Not actual advice. Please don't actually do that to your tol S/O just cuz a random guy on the internet told you to)

Get a trampoline and jump?

Ah, you must be a tall person.

Deleted user

You did the hard stuff already. Your parents will understand and take you back to your doctor. You have to, you must tell someone.