forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

It's 10:06 pm and I'm supposed to have been asleep for an hour and a half. If I even move my parents will hear me and kick my ass to Friday

@Pickles group

Tomorrow morning I'm going to drink three glasses of water and then make myself a peanut butter and chocolate mug cake. And then shower existentially for five years

Deleted user

I hear kids outside and the sky is that pretty dark-ish blue color it gets when the sun has set but it's summer so it isn't quite night yet

When I was younger I could literally say I was biking to Minnesota alone and my mom would say okay
Now if I want to go to my best friend's house she needs their parents' numbers, a google maps image of their house and a rundown of every experience I've had with them

I used to be afraid of getting caught in the dark
Now I wish the dark would catch me

Deleted user

that was a joke I couldn't actually bike to minnesota

@darling-velocipede group

anyone know the feeling of getting shown any amount of affection by a friend and then not being sure if you're dead in love with them or just super touch starved :,)))

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

anyone know the feeling of getting shown any amount of affection by a friend and then not being sure if you're dead in love with them or just super touch starved :,)))

all the time

@darling-velocipede group

all the time

:[ it's a bizzare experience huh

@Pickles group

I thought grades only went to 100?

Weight. You get extra points added to your final grade when you take an ap or honors class