forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

My first two days are always awful, but by the later ones they're usually better
Which is weird because until a month or two ago my worst cramps were towards the end.

@Fraust

There is at least one heating pad at my school
It's a private school so like
There might not be at public schools

@berlioz

I was diagnosed with ~irregularity~ so my ovulation cramps are worse than my period cramps. Those are pretty bad too, though. I'm on ibuprofen constantly during both times.

Deleted user

ngl if I called my mom to come get me because of cramps she'd say no

I do get kinda dizzy while on my period and I remember once in like January I was walking across the science classroom and suddenly got so dizzy and had a super bad cramp at the same time that I literally fell over

and my 65+ male science teacher runs over and asks what's wrong

and I'm just here like

"nOTHING, SIR, I WAS JUST GETTING MY LaB gOgGlEs MmMmMmPh–"

Deleted user

i have questions but i feel like it's about 3 years too late to not sound like a dumbass

c'mon bruh woman up

Deleted user

Deleted user

No prob

I have a feeling owen is typing up a much more in depth explanation as we speak lmao

@berlioz

That's a great question! Ovulation is a period of time where one of your ovaries, which are the little almond looking things on each side of your uterus, releases an egg into the uterus. It usually takes about 24 hours and occurs in this order:
Period 1
Freedom
Ovulation
Freedom
Period 2
Some people (like me) experience pain or other symptoms during ovulation. These symptoms can last for some time surrounding ovulation day or just before. Most people don't experience any observable change during this time.

Deleted user

@HighPockets group

@Pickles group