forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Ella I can confidently tell you I am doing both of those things

@berlioz

I want an outside perspective on what ace's look like, stereotypically. I've heard of the sweatervest stereotype, but personally I think ace's dress like bisexuals, just with way more layers.

@Pickles group

I want an outside perspective on what ace's look like, stereotypically. I've heard of the sweatervest stereotype, but personally I think ace's dress like bisexuals, just with way more layers.

I wear a sweatshirt and jeans almost every day and I've never owned a sweater vest so

Deleted user

I can get behind that. I don’t have any sweatervests; they’re not really my thing, either.

@Fraust

Uh
I dress like how I want to
Which is hoodies and sweatpants/comfy shorts or crop top and high waisted shorts
Nothing in between

Deleted user

crop tops and high waisted shorts are what we I'm-insecure-but-still-want-to-be-trendy people wear

@Fraust

I'm in this picture and I don't like it
In all seriousness it just makes me feel cute ig and I need to feel positive about my body sometimes

@Fraust

Also I do high waisted because conservative parents can't handle more than an inch of belly visible

@Fraust

Thank
Honestly, it seems like more girls here are attracted to me than guys lol
But I guess we do have a predominantly female population on notebook and most of the guys are either 12 or in their 20s