forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

Are they a notebook fucker?

I'm stifling so much laughter

NOTEBOOK FUCKER, NOTEBOOK FUCKER-

gasp YOU REMEMBERED ACHMED

Someone had to. F in chat for our boi

Achmed, the one and only spotted-underwear-wearing one-sided-massacering man

He never did get to Cowboy Camp :(

@amber_is_in_a_loop

He never did get to Cowboy Camp :(

I trust that he became a Starship Ranger in his next life though

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

ACHMED IS A NOTEBOOK F—ER-
I'm watching twisted with my friend tomorrow :D

Deleted user

I am
not
no

?

don't fucking talk to me s l u t

Deleted user

do you see the size of these undereye circles

don't talk about my face I don't have any makeup on nor did I do anything with my hair today so stfu

@berlioz

Mir, that camera angle looks like those fiction documentaries where you and your gang of Sci-Fi adventurers just got caught by the police and now you're all in for questioning, as well as silently communicating ways to escape and get back on course.

Deleted user

Mir, that camera angle looks like those fiction documentaries where you and your gang of Sci-Fi adventurers just got caught by the police and now you're all in for questioning, as well as silently communicating ways to escape and get back on course.

that's exactly what happened, however the focus of the photos was supposed to be my tiredness

Deleted user

THREE TIMES

THREE TIMES TODAY I HAVE HAD A "THERE'S A SNAKE IN MY BOOT" TIC

Deleted user

It means

that today

three times

I have had a tic

where I say

"there's a snake in my boot"

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

that's exactly what happened, however the focus of the photos was supposed to be my tiredness

Mir can I be in your Sci-fi gang

Deleted user

Mir can I be in your Sci-fi gang

can you pass the test?

@GameMaster group

Someone entertain or annoy me! Let’s rp or talk or vent or do something other than nothing. Let’s go to the middle of nowhere and pick fruit and bake and sew stuff. Let’s go sit on a bridge and tell one other jokes until we fall off into the canal. Let’s join a secret society and attend masked balls and solve mysteries. Let’s become friends or enemies or lovers or all of the above in that order.