forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Me sometimes: I'm mature. I'm a young adult and I take care of myself. I can do anything and I am capable.

Me always: struggles to light a candle

@The-Magician group

Me, most of the times: I’m an adult, I can handle whatever life throws at me, this is what my mother has been preparing me for since I was 7!
Me, now: Can’t cut a mango

Deleted user

Me sometimes: I am in control of my emotions! I can handle anything!
Me most of the time: cries over Cavetown, has a mental breakdown at least 4 times a day, lashes out at people

@ElderGod-Icefire

I'm angry. I was reading about the Princes in the Tower (Edward V and his younger brother Richard, who were supposedly killed by Richard III. At the time, Edward V was about 12, and idr how old Richard was), and now I wanna write a historical fantasy story centered around Richard (not the III, the kid) and like…what if he had survived and stuff. Ughhh

@Pickles group

I'm angry. I was reading about the Princes in the Tower (Edward V and his younger brother Richard, who were supposedly killed by Richard III. At the time, Edward V was about 12, and idr how old Richard was), and now I wanna write a historical fantasy story centered around Richard (not the III, the kid) and like…what if he had survived and stuff. Ughhh

Interesting case though

@Anemone eco

I have decided to leave 15 minutes early. So this is my final goodbye to you all. I'll miss you guys, stay safe and healthy, all of you! <3

@ElderGod-Icefire

Interesting case though

Oh there are so many interesting pieces and theories about history. Like the one of Elizabeth I actually being a man?? Look it up, it's awesome

@ElderGod-Icefire

I have decided to leave 15 minutes early. So this is my final goodbye to you all. I'll miss you guys, stay safe and healthy, all of you! <3

Aw, alright. Goodbye, Zach! We'll miss you!

Deleted user

even if it's like super crazy we'll have two months or whatever to get over it

@The-Magician group

See you soon, Zach. I don’t like saying “goodbye”, it seems too final. Stay safe! <33

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Hmm. If you're invested, do it.