forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

It is kinda sus that they deleted their account right after she said that though…
I got a graphic novel that I'm super excited for today (FINALLY) and hoping to read it tonight it's witchy so it'll probably get recced to Mir lol

I want it. So bad

@HighPockets group

It is kinda sus that they deleted their account right after she said that though…
I got a graphic novel that I'm super excited for today (FINALLY) and hoping to read it tonight it's witchy so it'll probably get recced to Mir lol

I want it. So bad

Lemme clarify that I don't mean Witchy as in the book, but it's got witches and werewolves

@Pickles group

Lizzie, I'm not dealing with your shit right now.

And I didn't give it to you to deal with. None of that was "my shit".

@Pickles group

I want it. So bad

Lemme clarify that I don't mean Witchy as in the book, but it's got witches and werewolves

oh boo

Deleted user

Whatever you wanna tell yourself, luv.

@Pickles group

Whatever you wanna tell yourself, luv.

Vice versa. Good night.

@HighPockets group

I want it. So bad

oh boo

Witchy slapped though. This one's called Mooncakes.
If you come here for college we need to go book shopping

Deleted user

lmao let me know when you're not 'angry lizzie' anymore

then we can talk

@Pickles group

lmao let me know when you're not 'angry lizzie' anymore

then we can talk

Amusing. Let me know when you're not 'angry miriam' because I don't like her and she doesn't like me and it's not a good time

Deleted user

actually I'm in a pretty good mood right now. texting friends who don't only like me 50% of the time.

kinda sick of dealing with your many different moods. which lizzie are we gonna get today?

anyway. Imma try to write. wish me luck, gang.

Deleted user

kinda sick of dealing with everyone fighting these past few days. what's happening to us?

well personally I'm kind of tired of trying not to kill myself, getting called worthless and unhuman because of my sex life, dealing with a certain family member and remembering I actually have to eat, drink, shower and take my meds instead of just sleep and cry.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i don't know but i want it to stop
honestly
who tf cares if someone has two accounts
why should it matter if people type differently
i'm sick of all this
of course no new people join anymore, we tear them apart and spread rumors about them before they've even had a chance to speak-

Deleted user

I don't know if it would be better to hash everything out or just to let it go

Deleted user

let it out.

I love that song

elsa went off on that one

@HighPockets group

let it out.

I love that song

I mean, Let It Go is pretty good but I was referring to Let It Out from The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals

Deleted user

let it out.

I love that song

I mean, Let It Go is pretty good but I was referring to Let It Out from The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals

ah, yes. anna's interlude.

@HighPockets group

let it out.

I love that song

ah, yes. anna's interlude.

Let It Out fucking slaps though
"Am I crazy? Maybe I've always been…" gets me every time