forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@darling-velocipede group

Cake also works, but it's a little less involved and you can't brush it off as "I wanted breakfast".

i'm baking cake today! i'm gonna do three sponges and cut them into tiny wedding cakes to practice fondant decoration on :D

Deleted user

Tis boring in my house and im tired. I wanna take a nap, but I have summer school. ((I also wanted to see if I would meet any cute girls…but it's all online. And there is one that is just. She is gorgeous, but i don't have the guts to Email her…plus…she seems….like she's straight.))

aren't you a trans guy?

Deleted user

Honestly, i've been questioning my sexuality for the past week..

Deleted user

I'm texting Reed right now and in case anyone was wondering, they're doing well on their trip <3

the president: "i absolutely refuse to change army bases named after confederate generals because the confederate legacy is ~important~"
the president, also: "i will resume my re-election campaign with a speech on Juneteenth, with a speech in a location of the 1921 tulsa race massacre"
the president, finally: "but i am so incredibly not racist of course."

i am so bloody sick of him

@Pickles group

(i don't recall this chat's policy on political venting but if it's not allowed please let me know i will remove it no prob)

As far as I know, there's no rule on it, but you might accidentally start a fight lively debate

and the whole military was up to change them as well! the military, who are big in tradition etc, were ready to change them because they reflect so badly on the values of the united states today!

(i don't recall this chat's policy on political venting but if it's not allowed please let me know i will remove it no prob)

As far as I know, there's no rule on it, but you might accidentally start a fight lively debate

k, i'm up to debate with people if that's the case! bc honestly at this point just being a decent person and not racist shouldn't be political :))

Deleted user

brv tell them I say hi, as well as I hope they’re okay

Deleted user

That's such a Reed thing to do
Tell them I say hi, too
And that I send hugs their way

they say "okie" and "hi"

@jupiter-sun-of-sweater-town group

obviously i'm more than a little late but @amber_is_a_starchild what happened to you is soooo not cool. you need to talk to your friends about that. if there's not a good explaination, especially if this has happened before, you may need to rethink your friendship.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

k, i'm up to debate with people if that's the case! bc honestly at this point just being a decent person and not racist shouldn't be political :))

mod here, political vents and friendly, respectful debates are completely allowed, so long as they don't get out of hand, which this hasn't
so you're a-ok, fren