forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Meanwhile, the ideas I get are like "what if you could play music and certain notes and melodies controlled people and everyone fought by playing the violin and trying to kill each other and musicians RULED THE WORLD WITH AN IRON FIST"

Fuckin awesome, please do this
but what would happen if my favorites ruled the world oh no

@RedTheLoveless

Can someone please explain to me why I, a person who does not enjoy reading realistic fiction/romance/slice-of-life, just got inspired with a bomb-ass novella idea that falls into the categories of realistic fiction/romance/slice-of-life?!

The brain works in mysterious ways, fellow non-romance reader.

Indeed it does…

@RedTheLoveless

Can someone please explain to me why I, a person who does not enjoy reading realistic fiction/romance/slice-of-life, just got inspired with a bomb-ass novella idea that falls into the categories of realistic fiction/romance/slice-of-life?!

Writing gods dropped an epic idea and it booped you

gasp
I've been blessed?!

@Pickles group

Dude Lizzie that idea? Slaps.

I want to draw it but that's a lot of effort that I don't have the will for
might have figured out where Mandi belongs though

@Pickles group

gasp
I've been blessed?!

Now you have to do it

@RedTheLoveless

Meanwhile, the ideas I get are like "what if you could play music and certain notes and melodies controlled people and everyone fought by playing the violin and trying to kill each other and musicians RULED THE WORLD WITH AN IRON FIST"

Lizzie, please, I implore you, write that goddamn idea

Deleted user

zachirus, are you all packed up to go?

Yes, Mir. I am.

Depending on how far away it is, do you have water and/or a snack for the way there?

Deleted user

shoutout to Hershey for being all warm and purry and laying on my stomach

cats are the best at helping with cramps, I don't make the rules

Deleted user

I still want to surprise adopt Hershey.

m i n e

@RedTheLoveless

gasp
I've been blessed?!

Now you have to do it

jk I'm definitely going to do it

Deleted user

okay, have you eaten enough today in general?

I think so.

Deleted user

I just realized that everyone has pfps in dark colors and I stick out like a sore thumb