forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

I know I sound creepy lmao
I'm just trying to make sure you'll be okay

@Anemone eco

I appreciate your genuine concern, Mir.
I think things will be fine. I won't be physically harmed where I'm going, so I'll at least be safe in that aspect.

@saor_illust school

love if someone is emotionally harming you wherever you go i'm sure i'm not the only person on this site who would gladly beat them up with a stick

def not, i would too-
all you gotta do is lemme know who to fite-

Deleted user

I'm in a very angry mood today so
Fuck life
Fuck depression
Fuck mental health
I should not be doing this meet, it's killing me

@RedTheLoveless

Can someone please explain to me why I, a person who does not enjoy reading realistic fiction/romance/slice-of-life, just got inspired with a bomb-ass novella idea that falls into the categories of realistic fiction/romance/slice-of-life?!

Deleted user

Can someone please explain to me why I, a person who does not enjoy reading realistic fiction/romance/slice-of-life, just got inspired with a bomb-ass novella idea that falls into the categories of realistic fiction/romance/slice-of-life?!

The brain works in mysterious ways, fellow non-romance reader.

@HighPockets group

Writing gods dropped an epic idea and it booped you

@Pickles group

Meanwhile, the ideas I get are like "what if you could play music and certain notes and melodies controlled people and everyone fought by playing the violin and trying to kill each other and musicians RULED THE WORLD WITH AN IRON FIST"

Deleted user

It hurts to not move :)))))))

So move?

i'm exhausted

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Cool cool and same.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Meanwhile, the ideas I get are like "what if you could play music and certain notes and melodies controlled people and everyone fought by playing the violin and trying to kill each other and musicians RULED THE WORLD WITH AN IRON FIST"

I'd read that.