forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I don't like math
I'm going to add whoever invented math to my historic kill list

Bruh you better leave my great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandpa alone! (He invented algebra.)

@Pickles group

Okay I'm back. I think what they mean is

The center-radius form of the circle equation is in the format (x – h)2 + (y – k)2 = r2, with the center being at the point (h, k) and the radius being "r". This form of the equation is helpful, since you can easily find the center and the radius.
(Stolen from gogle)
So you need to move the xs together and ys together, and the one without a variable on the other side of the equation, then factor. I think that part is technically factoring

@Pickles group

I don't like math

Bruh you better leave my great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandpa alone! (He invented algebra.)

Oh dear.

@Pickles group

it still hurts my brain knowing there’s things past 3rd grade division

3rd grade division hurts my brain. I didn't understand long division until algebra 2

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I don't like math

We will
Only because if we did that then you wouldn't exist

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

it's geometry el
it is incredibly infuriating
be glad you don't have to take it aha

i might have to take it
i dunno
i’m still catching up on like 4 years of missed work

Deleted user

you know those cramps that hurt when you sit still but also when you move so you just kind of

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

@Milani eco

Hey, is it an issue that I'm losing interest in most things, rarely feel happiness, constantly lash out at my loved ones, and cry at least once a week?

i do that too, is it an issue?

@HighPockets group

Hey, is it an issue that I'm losing interest in most things, rarely feel happiness, constantly lash out at my loved ones, and cry at least once a week?

Did you mean: me this week

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Wait, is that an issue? It's kinda normal for me, but idk

Deleted user

My grandfather who has ALS just fell and split the back of his head
Wow, this day could probably get worse
oh wait, I couldn't eat
there we go