forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Hahaha, it's not like I'm obsessing over animal crossing to distract from the hunger and sadness, why would you think that hahahaha

Deleted user

I can't hahaha, we love being so hungry yet not being able to eat anything becuase every time you look at food you feel sick
It's almost as great as forgetting to fucking eat

Deleted user

i literally just said "am I awkwardly late? yes. do I love your hair with all my heart? yes." it's fine lmao
<3

@ElderGod-Icefire

Gonna interupt for just a second to say: WHY THE FUCK DOES MY BROTHER SWALLOW SO DAMN LOUDLY??? IT'S A FUCKING LOUD "GULP" EVERY DAMN TIME AND I'M SICK OF IT

@Pickles group

Gonna interupt for just a second to say: WHY THE FUCK DOES MY BROTHER SWALLOW SO DAMN LOUDLY??? IT'S A FUCKING LOUD "GULP" EVERY DAMN TIME AND I'M SICK OF IT

Ewwww

Deleted user

You're on thin ice Miriamalam>:(

baby :(((((((((((((((((((((

Deleted user

Are y'all actually dating now or somethin?

Damn I wish I could have someone as amazing as Mir

@ElderGod-Icefire

Ewwww

We're at my grandparents house and we have to share a room, and he's doing it like every two minutes :(((

Deleted user

I wish I could have someone as amazing as reed

@Pickles group

So
Why are you getting so upset when someone says she's pretty or she says someone is pretty?

Deleted user

So
Why are you getting so upset when someone says she's pretty or she says someone is pretty?

Oh lol
It was just a play off of when Mir first did that and now I do it too becuase it's a mixture of pettinies and competitiveness

Deleted user

So

Oh lol
It was just a play off of when Mir first did that and now I do it too becuase it's a mixture of pettinies and competitiveness

tea
reed's mine

Deleted user

v good guy
but missouri :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((