forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Hey ella, I love you, you're really sweet and I think you bring light to this site

@Pickles group

Please note that curling up in the fetal position in a car holding a stuffed cat and staring numbly into the void will get you weird looks

@saor_illust school

yall does anyone know how to, and i am quoting the video title here, "How to find the center and radius of a circle in standard form"?
the guy in the video just pulled a variable out of nowhere and i am c o n f u s i o n

@The-Magician group

I hate to rain on the happy vibes, but I need to vent.

Why do I constantly get rid of one illness only for another to come along?
Remember that infection I had a while back? Well once I got rid of that, I started feeling nauseous more frequently which is why I’m now on certain medications.
Skip forward a bit and I develop a cough so bad that I threw up a couple of times. That cough has only just started to clear up and, well would you look at that!! Another infection has appeared, this time in my stomach, and there’s a possibility I’ll need surgery to sort it out.

Can my body stop trying to kill me for once?! I’m tired of it…

Deleted user

… I don't know how I can help, but I just want to tell your body to fuck off. I don't want you to be killed by your body

@Pickles group

yall does anyone know how to, and i am quoting the video title here, "How to find the center and radius of a circle in standard form"?
the guy in the video just pulled a variable out of nowhere and i am c o n f u s i o n

A=πr^2
C=2πr

Deleted user

A=πr^2
C=2πr

Pardon what the fuck
I hate that I can understand that

A equals 3.14 times the radius to the second power

@jupiter-sun-of-sweater-town group

A=πr^2
C=2πr

PLEASE LOOK UP "THE CIRCLE SONG" AND CHOOSE THE FIRST RESULT IT IS LIFE-CHANGING

@The-Magician group

A=πr^2
C=2πr

PLEASE LOOK UP "THE CIRCLE SONG" AND CHOOSE THE FIRST RESULT IT IS LIFE-CHANGING

I’m trying to forget high school, thank you very much!!

@saor_illust school

wait what
oH i'm just being a dum dum

yeah i know how to find area 'nd circumference of circle
i gotta find the center and radius of a circle
from some random equation
(lemme give you an example rq-)
y^2 +4x-20-2y= -x^2
they want me to convert that into standard form first
and then everything i know how to do after that
but it's the convert into standard form part i dont get
jkldsfjkld

@moss

A=πr^2
C=2πr

OMG MY CLASS LISTENED TO THAT IN 5TH GRADE AND WE STILL SING IT TO THIS DAY IT HAS INDEED CHANGED MY LIFE

@saor_illust school

A=πr^2
C=2πr

wAIT WHAT
uH
oKAY THEN

@Pickles group

A=πr^2
C=2πr

Pardon what the fuck

No shit. Yeah. Because that's how you write it.

Deleted user

A=πr^2
C=2πr

Pardon what the fuck

No shit. Yeah. Because that's how you write it.

I don't like math
I'm going to add whoever invented math to my historic kill list

@Pickles group

wait what
oH i'm just being a dum dum

yeah i know how to find area 'nd circumference of circle
i gotta find the center and radius of a circle
from some random equation
(lemme give you an example rq-)
y^2 +4x-20-2y= -x^2
they want me to convert that into standard form first
and then everything i know how to do after that
but it's the convert into standard form part i dont get
jkldsfjkld

I'm guessing it has something to do with factoring but I have no idea what they mean by standard form. Give me like twenty minutes to finish what I'm doing