forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

Book: "stop beating so loudly! We don't like her!"
Me: hysterical laughter no I don't like her, she's a fucking bitch

Which book?

The Henna Wars

Deleted user

when your characters just kind of tell you something about themselves that you didn't know and it's just

oh

holden, you smoke?

okay

didn't know that but go off ig

Now I need us to do a cute lil snippet where Holden and Beck just go for a smoke together
Our Bois

I want Nathaniel there. But he doesn't smoke.

He can just be vibin'

dude let's fucking do it

@HighPockets group

Which book?

The Henna Wars

LUCKY!!! D:
I wanna read that one but I'm uncomfy putting it on hold because the cover is Hella Gay
I'll have to wait until I can go into the library

@ElderGod-Icefire

Which book?

The Henna Wars

LUCKY!!! D:
I wanna read that one but I'm uncomfy putting it on hold because the cover is Hella Gay

ooh same. With like…so many books, and I don't want my mom to see bc…nope

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

when your characters just kind of tell you something about themselves that you didn't know and it's just

oh

holden, you smoke?

okay

Now I need us to do a cute lil snippet where Holden and Beck just go for a smoke together
Our Bois

He can just be vibin'

dude let's fucking do it

Bruh I'm down if Jyn is. I have a basic setting/plot.

Deleted user

Which book?

The Henna Wars

LUCKY!!! D:

hahaaa can't relate wink wonk
I'm proud I came out leave me alone

Deleted user

wait, hold on, it's a gay book written by a Muslim woman??? I want to read it D:

@Pickles group

Which book?

The Henna Wars

LUCKY!!! D:

I'm reading it digitally but I get an email when my holds become available but apparently my dad looks at those emails to see what I'm reading and I placed the hold before I knew that. Haven't placed a hold on anything even slightly "inappropriate" since. Unfortunately I still have several on hold that I'm not removing because I've been on the lit for months

@HighPockets group

oh

holden, you smoke?

okay

Our Bois

He can just be vibin'

dude let's fucking do it

Dude I'm totally down

@Pickles group

wait, hold on, it's a gay book written by a Muslim woman??? I want to read it D:

It's good so far but I know the love interest is going to get a redemption arc very soon and I am not down for it. Flàvia can suck my car exhaust.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

more good things:

i have my computer again :DDD

finally got MMD to work

my friend's mom sent us a bucket of clothes she didn't want and i found a hecc ton of really nice things including this kimono-type dress that makes me way happier than it should-

i found a favorite song!

and last but not least my mom's created a school schedule for me so i might not be as much of a dumb anymore

Deleted user

oh

holden, you smoke?

okay

Our Bois

He can just be vibin'

dude let's fucking do it

Dude I'm totally down

PM or thread?

@Pickles group

One of my villagers in ACNH is just constantly dancing to nothing in the plaza and it's so cute

Which one, she asks pretending like she knows anything about Animal Crossing

@HighPockets group

Which book?

The Henna Wars

LUCKY!!! D:

I'm reading it digitally but I get an email when my holds become available but apparently my dad looks at those emails to see what I'm reading and I placed the hold before I knew that. Haven't placed a hold on anything even slightly "inappropriate" since. Unfortunately I still have several on hold that I'm not removing because I've been on the lit for months

It's super limited my quarantine reading to queer books that are under the gaydar, I managed to slip in the second Girls of Paper and Fire but now I kiiinda don't wanna read it until the third comes out lol

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

my friend's mom sent us a bucket of clothes she didn't want and i found a hecc ton of really nice things including this kimono-type dress that makes me way happier than it should-

Show us

@Pickles group

oh

holden, you smoke?

okay

Our Bois

He can just be vibin'

dude let's fucking do it

Dude I'm totally down

PM or thread?

I wanna watch

@ElderGod-Icefire

Which book?

The Henna Wars

LUCKY!!! D:

It's super limited my quarantine reading to queer books that are under the gaydar, I managed to slip in the second Girls of Paper and Fire but now I kiiinda don't wanna read it until the third comes out lol

SAME. God I need to read Girls of Paper and Fire, ughh

One of my villagers in ACNH is just constantly dancing to nothing in the plaza and it's so cute

Which one, she asks pretending like she knows anything about Animal Crossing

Chief
Chief | Animal Crossing Wiki | Fandom
He's been dancing for 10 minutes now

Deleted user

oh

holden, you smoke?

okay

Our Bois

He can just be vibin'

dude let's fucking do it

Dude I'm totally down

PM or thread?

I wanna watch

one of you make the thread and tag me

oh

holden, you smoke?

okay

Our Bois

He can just be vibin'

dude let's fucking do it

Dude I'm totally down

PM or thread?

I wanna watch

Don't forget Peregrine

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Show us

I'll post it to the pictures chat when I get a chance

@HighPockets group

Which book?

The Henna Wars

LUCKY!!! D:

SAME. God I need to read Girls of Paper and Fire, ughh

UGHHHH it's so goooooood!!