forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

Even like…some book titles make me not able to place holds on them, I really wanna read Kings, Queens, and In-Betweens along with Jack of Hearts (And Other Parts) but I don't want my mom to be weird about the titles ya know?

Nenia made the last one sound good but as soon as I saw the comparison to PLL, I was out. But I suppose I don't really need to read a book about the sex stuff

I am angry because I could have picked up Jack of Hearts (And Other Parts) last time I was actually at the library, but I didn't :(

Mood
I'm so glad I picked up Illuminae when I could-

I need to get that one too, fuck

It's so good! The sequel is better though imo

sssssssssssssssss I have over fifteen books from the library sitting on my bedroom floorrrrr but none of them are Illuminaeeee

Looks at TBR stack that I promised I'd dent during quarantine

glances at the list I made of books for your quarantine reading challenge two (?) months ago

@HighPockets group

Even like…some book titles make me not able to place holds on them, I really wanna read Kings, Queens, and In-Betweens along with Jack of Hearts (And Other Parts) but I don't want my mom to be weird about the titles ya know?

Nenia made the last one sound good but as soon as I saw the comparison to PLL, I was out. But I suppose I don't really need to read a book about the sex stuff

I am angry because I could have picked up Jack of Hearts (And Other Parts) last time I was actually at the library, but I didn't :(

Mood

sssssssssssssssss I have over fifteen books from the library sitting on my bedroom floorrrrr but none of them are Illuminaeeee

glances at the list I made of books for your quarantine reading challenge two (?) months ago

OH MY GOD I FORGOT ABOUT THAT LMFAO

@Pickles group

Well I just realized that I have nothing to distinguishing me from the rest of y'all and that's.. not fun. Bad feeling :))))

I feel like I kinda do tbh

Yes that was in fact my point

huh?

The rest of you have at least one thIng about you that no one else does. And I don't.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

mom posted a picture of me in the dress to her instagram but didn't crop out my face and i look horrible
this is so embarrassing…
is that really what i look like?

No. You're adorable you dummy

no like really
it's bad

@Pickles group

Mood

OH MY GOD I FORGOT ABOUT THAT LMFAO

p sure I only finished one of the books

@HighPockets group

Well I just realized that I have nothing to distinguishing me from the rest of y'all and that's.. not fun. Bad feeling :))))

huh?

The rest of you have at least one thIng about you that no one else does. And I don't.

Untrue

@berlioz

Do you ever just imagine a situation and then get irrationally angry at the other person even though they did literally nothing wrong? Because that's happening to me more and more and I don't like it

Bruh yes. I imagine that they do a bad thing because they would do it, you know, based on my "simulation". So I get mad that they would do the bad thing. Even though they didn't/haven't. It sucks because I don't know if I should trust my predictive assumptions or give them the benefit of the doubt.

@Pickles group

huh?

Untrue

Name one then. I fucking dare you.

@Pickles group

mom posted a picture of me in the dress to her instagram but didn't crop out my face and i look horrible
this is so embarrassing…
is that really what i look like?

No. You're adorable you dummy

no like really
it's bad

I mean no that's not what you really look like cause I've seen you on several occasions and you're cute

@Pickles group

Do you ever just imagine a situation and then get irrationally angry at the other person even though they did literally nothing wrong? Because that's happening to me more and more and I don't like it

Bruh yes. I imagine that they do a bad thing because they would do it, you know, based on my "simulation". So I get mad that they would do the bad thing. Even though they didn't/haven't. It sucks because I don't know if I should trust my predictive assumptions or give them the benefit of the doubt.

For me it's not even something they would do? Like, I know Dom would never maliciously snap at me and tell me I'm dumb and unwanted but that doesn't stop the fact that I imagined him doing it and now I'm sad and angry

@berlioz

For me it's not even something they would do? Like, I know Dom would never maliciously snap at me and tell me I'm dumb and unwanted but that doesn't stop the fact that I imagined him doing it and now I'm sad and angry

Ok well uhhh imagine me yelling at Dom to go away and reassuring you that you're brilliant and loved, and then imagine me comforting you with a weighted blanket and your favorite snack. Then we chill and watch memes or a movie or something. (I'm sorry Dom, it's not you it's the fake Dom inside Pickle's mind)

@Pickles group

Ok well uhhh imagine me yelling at Dom to go away and reassuring you that you're brilliant and loved, and then imagine me comforting you with a weighted blanket and your favorite snack. Then we chill and watch memes or a movie or something. (I'm sorry Dom, it's not you it's the fake Dom inside Pickle's mind)

:O I love you
And fuck you, Mind-Dom. You suck. Real-Dom, I love you, I swear

@berlioz

Farewell my friends, may your dreams be sweet and your nightmares be spooky-monster-scary and not grandma-died-scary. cough that's from Community not me
Goodnight everyone, love you all <3

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

OH nooooooo!

Deleted user

dom did what to my lizzie???
I think the absolute flying fuck not
square up domino
you may be almost 20 and nearly six feet tall but this 5'3 (I think) teenager is gonna take you tf down

@Pickles group

square up domino
you may be almost 20 and nearly six feet tall but this 5'3 (I think) teenager is gonna take you tf down

Mind-Dom. Dom didn't actually do anything. And I feel a lot better now

Deleted user

square up domino

I'm aware
if the real dom did something
he'd better be afraid

@Pickles group

square up domino

I'm aware
if the real dom did something
he'd better be afraid

Real Dom won't do anything because he's nice and not an ass

Deleted user

I am
not doing well again
and per usual
I don't know why :)

@HighPockets group

square up domino

Mind-Dom better square tf up because this 5'4" teenager is gonna help

Deleted user

square up domino

Mind-Dom better square tf up because this 5'4" teenager is gonna help

are you bringing the garbage bags or the baseball bat?