forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

And you u mouse whore

I don't even know if I am a girl, so ha

@saor_illust school

its 11pm and its raining and its dark and gloomy outside and idk why but i kinda just feel down
maybe its cause of the weather outside
idk

anyways that wasnt a very important vent, feel free to ignore-

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

my friend and I have discussed and we’ve decided we’re going to start a fortune cookie company using old vines as generic fortunes
example:
“The road will work ahead. Or at least I hope it does”

@berlioz

Did I spend like, 50 minutes wrapping my turban for church? Yes.
Did I wake up super early just to be able to wrap my turban? Yes.
Did I successfully wrap said turban? No. No I did not.

I will not be wearing a turban today :(

@HighPockets group

Update: There were only 2 spiders
I'm suspecting that there's a spider demon or something trying to kill me
Mir, would you recommend salt?

Salt is spider poison
Unironically

This confirms my theory that spiders are, in fact, demons.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

my friend and I have discussed and we’ve decided we’re going to start a fortune cookie company using old vines as generic fortunes
example:

Get me in on this

"Well, when life gives you lemons."
"Miss Keisha may be dead, but your spirit is not."

Deleted user

my mom is throwing a tantrum because my brother and I are tired
she wants to go to a park
we don't really wanna today
therefore apparently all we do is go on technology and never do anything nice for her
when I said "you know what, whatever. if it means so much then let's go," she said "no, because then you two are gonna be upset the whole time and I don't want to deal with that."
so
if we don't go she's not happy
if we do go she's not happy
I????

and apparently somehow
me wanting to go to a protest on friday and not being allowed to so she could go out with her friends
(a protest that involves my beliefs and human lives)
is the same as us not wanting to go to a park with her.

???
I–?

Deleted user

whack
Parents can be so immature.

facts
now excuse me while I go try to convince her to do the thing she wants to do so that I don't suffer all day :)

Deleted user

parent voice you feel immensely insecure about the features i've teased and criticised you over for years? you feel things? lol ok

Exactly like that.

@HighPockets group

example:

Get me in on this

"When you're having a bad day, just remember that on all levels except physical, you are a wolf."

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

parent voice you feel immensely insecure about the features i've teased and criticised you over for years? you feel things? lol ok

Exactly like that.

That…. that hit deep… that hit very deep…

@Pickles group

example:

Get me in on this

"When you're having a bad day, just remember that on all levels except physical, you are a wolf."

EVELYN

@HighPockets group

example:

Get me in on this

EVELYN

What?

Okay so my neighbors got a rescue dog who doesn't do well around other dogs, but we introduced her to my dog and now they're frens and I'm so happy

I think Cooper might have a little girlfriend

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Me: Hey, mom and dad, when I use the blow dryer the noise gives me a huge headache and makes me nauseous. I've been hand drying my hair which works just as well but takes longer.
My parents: YOU DON'T USE THE HAIR DRYER BECAUSE YOU'RE A REBELLIOUS TEENAGER, NO MATTER WHAT WE TELL YOU YOU FIND A REASON NOT TO DO IT, GO BLOW DRY YOUR HAIR NOW WE WILL NOT HAVE YOU GOING ABOUT YOUR DAY WITH GREASY HAIR
Me, to myself: Good to know you care more about my looks then my health ;w;
Mother, after Father leaves, sarcastically: it's cause you're autistic. We'll have to talk to your psychiatrist about your autism.
Me, who told her about me possibly having autism according to my therapist because I thought I could trust her: N e v e r. A g a i n.

The gods of Animal Crossing are willing me to play
My Switch just fell off my bed and I freaked out, but then I looked and the stand(which is kinda broken) saved the fall and now it's sitting on my floor in optimal playing position