forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Milani eco

Y'duh.

-_-

is there a problem?

no just ignore me, lmao. i really like doing that face in emojis it has so much potential.

@berlioz

I assume the answer is "there are no stairs", but allow me to point out this riddle is stupid because one story houses can still have stairs. I've been in one story houses with one or two steps between the kitchen and living room, ones with porch steps, backyard (patio) steps, and even a couple steps to get to the toilet, which was elevated above the rest of the restroom for some reason. If this house has any stairs, which we have no way of knowing, I can take a safe bet and assume the owner is consistent with their color choices, and say the hypothetical stairs are hypothetically yellow. But we haven't been given any of that information, or any information from which we can come to that conclusion for certain.

There is no answer.

@Pickles group

I assume the answer is "there are no stairs", but allow me to point out this riddle is stupid because one story houses can still have stairs. I've been in one story houses with one or two steps between the kitchen and living room, ones with porch steps, backyard (patio) steps, and even a couple steps to get to the toilet, which was elevated above the rest of the restroom for some reason. If this house has any stairs, which we have no way of knowing, I can take a safe bet and assume the owner is consistent with their color choices, and say the hypothetical stairs are hypothetically yellow. But we haven't been given any of that information, or any information from which we can come to that conclusion for certain.

There is no answer.

Marry me

Deleted user

wOaH Pickles and Owen gettin spicy

i am so tired i apologize

@Milani eco

There is no answer.

Oh gosh. You are obviously smarter than me. (Btw im not saying that im the smartest person in the world, not at all! im not even trying to say im incredibly smart, please dont take it in a way that i am bragging.Not that any of you are, just please dont .)

@Pickles group

Update: my parents took so long to get home because they went to steak and shake and got us milkshakes. And themselves fries. No fries for me :(

@berlioz

There is no answer.

Marry me

My dream proposal involves a ring pop, but I'll take this too. ~I do~

@Pickles group

There is no answer.

Marry me

Wait I can do ring pops
Pulls out an old bag of ring pops
MARRY ME, YOU LOVELY HUMAN

@berlioz

Oh gosh. You are obviously smarter than me. (Btw im not saying that im the smartest person in the world, not at all! im not even trying to say im incredibly smart, please dont take it in a way that i am bragging.Not that any of you are, just please dont .)

Lol, I know, I know, just playing devil's advocate. tips hat

@Pickles group

Wow, I go offline for a few hours to sit by the kiddie pool and read, and Pickles cheats on me D:

Are we really surprised?

Deleted user

oooooOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAG HHH that spice dawg

@berlioz

Wait I can do ring pops

:D

@berlioz

Wow, I go offline for a few hours to sit by the kiddie pool and read, and Pickles cheats on me D:

Are we really surprised?

I SWEAR I DIDN'T KNOW

@Pickles group

Wait I can do ring pops

:D

:'D