forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

(ope I gtg now, talk to you all later. <3)

See ya, Owen.

~I'll be with you on your wedding night~

This made more sense when I thought of it but now I can't remember the connection

Deleted user

Wow, I go offline for a few hours to sit by the kiddie pool and read, and Pickles cheats on me D:

What did you expect? Lizzie's a ho.

Love ya, Lizzie. <3

You bet ;)

honestly, commitment is scary- (for me anyways)

@HighPockets group

See ya, Owen.

This made more sense when I thought of it but now I can't remember the connection

Dammit Lizzie, that's my line D:

@Pickles group

See ya, Owen.

Ha get rekt

@HighPockets group

See ya, Owen.

Ha get rekt

>:(

@Pickles group

See ya, Owen.

Ha get rekt

>:(

>:)

Deleted user

y'all nerds got any tips for keeping my fat fluffy son cool? it's getting about as hot as Ace up here

@RedTheLoveless

First of all, how I keep my cats from possible heat stroke is to get a damp washcloth and drape it over them when they are laying/chilling somewhere (add some ice cubes if you can get away with it). Not sure how well it'll work for your long-haired son though.

Secondly, I am nOT–

@Pickles group

y'all nerds got any tips for keeping my fat fluffy son cool? it's getting about as hot as Ace up here

That compliment-
If you have a brush, brushing him will help get all the shed fur off because he's probably shedding a lot, and if he's not, brushing will get some off anyway. If you don't have a cat brush, just pet him and it'll come off
Fans *just like. Have them on. But you probably do already. I'm dumb. Ignore that.
If he likes ice cubes, you could try putting one in his water dish or just give it to him to play with on tile, as long as you're willing to clean it up when it melts
Just make sure he has lots of water
Eva's family puts a towel over Shelby's cage when she goes outside iirc so she doesn't get too hot. Not sure if that's a thing you do with him though

Deleted user

ok my mini vent
why does the winky ;) face have to be innuendo wink
where is the ayy finger guns kind of wink
we need that more

I've found adding a nose sort of helps
;-)
;-D

Deleted user

First of all, how I keep my cats from possible heat stroke is to get a damp washcloth and drape it over them when they are laying/chilling somewhere (add some ice cubes if you can get away with it). Not sure how well it'll work for your long-haired son though.

lit! I'll do that!

Secondly, I am nOT–

shut up cutie.

@HighPockets group

That compliment-
If you have a brush, brushing him will help get all the shed fur off because he's probably shedding a lot, and if he's not, brushing will get some off anyway. If you don't have a cat brush, just pet him and it'll come off
Fans *just like. Have them on. But you probably do already. I'm dumb. Ignore that.
If he likes ice cubes, you could try putting one in his water dish or just give it to him to play with on tile, as long as you're willing to clean it up when it melts
Eva's family puts a towel over Shelby's cage when she goes outside iirc so she doesn't get too hot. Not sure if that's a thing you do with him though

Yeah, when we put Shelby outside we try to put her in the shade, and drape a towel over her cage so she doesn't get too hot. We also give her a little cat bed that she likes to hide under, and it keeps the metal from heating up and burning her.

Deleted user

That compliment-

cool, I'll try brushing him more often to keep my boi comfortable.

alright!

tomorrow's plan: discover how Hershey feels about ice cubes

he doesn't go outside, but does sleep in a cage. I'll keep that in mind though.

@Pickles group

ok my mini vent
why does the winky ;) face have to be innuendo wink
where is the ayy finger guns kind of wink
we need that more

;)
Eh. I can't get it to look right

Deleted user

someone @ me in the new rudeness chat I lost it

Deleted user

Secondly, I am nOT–

shut up cutie.