forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

Honestly, I don't think it's that bad. Just an odd choice to advertise a product.

He's eating himself, and it's stretchy. And they didn't even line his waterline which just makes it worse

My opinion stands.

@Moxie group

FUCK l#ttle b*by's ice cream

Idk if this is a reference to “that one vine” but why did you censor little and baby's but not the f word

because that was the worst part of that sentence

@HighPockets group

FUCK l#ttle b*by's ice cream

Idk if this is a reference to “that one vine” but why did you censor little and baby's but not the f word

because that was the worst part of that sentence

Because they're fucking awful words in that context.

@saor_illust school

Okay so I have another Zoom for Japanese today, and I'm kinda nervous which is weird because in two days we're gonna do another one and we're gonna get to talk with actual Japanese kids so this is just a quick overview on what we're gonna do but why am I nervous

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

…she didn’t hide it
it was literally on the table the whole time
she was just about to serve some to us
in other words, my sneaking plans have failed successfully

Deleted user

I think I've found the perfect 'analogy' (I can't remember the right word) for my life based off a situation that actually just happened

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Spit.

That's a new one. I think.

Actually, no. Well, yes. But no. It is one I have been using casually in my vocal speech for some time. But I normally consider it too harsh to use across the internet. But perhaps I don't care about it anymore? Idk. I considered changing it to the more common 'spill' but decided to be more honest in speech pattern.

@Pickles group

Spit.

That's a new one. I think.

Actually, no. Well, yes. But no. It is one I have been using casually in my vocal speech for some time. But I normally consider it too harsh to use across the internet. But perhaps I don't care about it anymore? Idk.

That's one of the least harsh things you've said