forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

Ah, I feel. I haven't been able to get in contact with my friend since the beginning of the month. Which is… concerning. I just really hope they're okay.

Deleted user

sos tireed

Sleep then.

fuck oyiu chicken ksitprps

@darling-velocipede group

Ah, I feel. I haven't been able to get in contact with my friend since the beginning of the month. Which is… concerning. I just really hope they're okay.

yikes i'm sorry love, that has to be frightening

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

It's 12:30 am and I should be sleeping but all of a sudden I just
I really miss theatre
I wrote out a thing in notes and went to copy it but I ACCIDENTALLY FREAKING DELETED THE WHOLE THING so it looks like I have to retype it

I miss theatre
I miss the nervousness of auditions
I miss the anticipated of waiting for the cast list
I miss the excitement of seeing what or who you were cast as
I miss rehearsals
I miss the first read-through of the script
I miss learning the music and choreography
I miss running the show over and over
I miss growing attached to my character and to the show
I miss the chaos of tech week
I miss everything that goes on backstage
I miss the overwhelming joy of performing our show for an audience for the first time
I miss the excitement I feel onstage during every performance
I miss the sadness of performing our show for the very last time, and having to say goodbye to it
I miss the fun cast parties
I miss spending time with my theatre family
I miss the way we would all support each other, even if we didn't really know each other that well
I miss them feelings of joy, and excitement, and l i f e that theatre gives me
I miss theatre

It is now 12:45 and I need to go to sleep, but I just want to be able to do theatre again
I miss it
Theatre is such a huge part of my life
It's made me into a different person than I was before
It's changed me for good
And right now that's gone

@Relsey

"Who can say if I've been changed for the better, but because I knew you, I have been changed for good"

@Musical_Queen

My mom thinks it weird that I call some of the most mundane things an adventure. It could be going to another country, or going to a thrift store, but to me it is an adventure is just anything without planning it out too much and she keeps teasing me about it and now I don't think it is fun to call them adventures anymore

@saor_illust school

i-
i don't even know what to say
the firs tperson i came out to on discord told people
people that i trust
i-
i don't even know how i'm supposed to feel about this
or how i feel about this
i was gonna tell them
but on my own timeline
when i was ready
i trusted them
but no
they went and betrayed that trust
i-
i'm lowkey panicking right now

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

waking up and reading my vents from the day before is always so embarrassing, like that’s not at all what’s happening dude you are so dramatic-

but then I just come up with an even more dramatic possibly contradictory one to vent about and somehow still manage to believe it as the truth, repeating the cycle nearly every day

@Pickles group

I've woken up at 11 the past two days (and not been hungry) and I'm upset. I don't need 10 and a half hours of sleep