forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

I like the one where she's a surfer who turns into a mermaid.

Ah, A Mermaid Tale

Yeah but the second one

The Pearl Princess?

Nah, there's two mermaid tale ones

@HighPockets group

Ah, A Mermaid Tale

Yeah but the second one

The Pearl Princess?

No, A Mermaid Tale 2

@The-Magician group

Ah, A Mermaid Tale

Yeah but the second one

The Pearl Princess?

Oh! I completely forgot that the second one was a separate disk 😅 it was so long ago

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I watched a mermaid one. There were also faries involved. I am now disgusted at the representation.

Fairytopia: Mermaidia

There was something about looking for a magic fruit. And some kind of poison was involved.

@HighPockets group

Ah, A Mermaid Tale

Yeah but the second one

The Pearl Princess?

Oh! I completely forgot that the second one was a separate disk 😅 it was so long ago

I don't know why I liked that one but I remember it being hilarious as a kid lol

@Pickles group

I watched a mermaid one. There were also faries involved. I am now disgusted at the representation.

Fairytopia: Mermaidia

There was something about looking for a magic fruit. And some kind of poison was involved.

Lee's right

@The-Magician group

when you've seen every Barbie movie in probably the last three years hahaha yeah it's definitely been a long time

Oh dear gods okay then. I watched them as they were released from 2007. Didn’t take me long to catch up on the 9 before Island Princess

@Pickles group

when you've seen every Barbie movie in probably the last three years hahaha yeah it's definitely been a long time

Oh dear gods okay then. I watched them as they were released from 2007. Didn’t take me long to catch up on the 9 before Island Princess

Sometimes I'm just in the mood to rewatch every Barbie movie I can find. So I do

Deleted user

Honestly I was never much of a Barbie movie kid. Barbie dolls, yes 100%. But Princess Charm School? Oh honey.

@Pickles group

I had the Island Princess Barbie growing up!

Squints I think I had it? We had a lot and most of them were career barbies or my mom's old ones. But I think we had some from movies

@The-Magician group

Sometimes I'm just in the mood to rewatch every Barbie movie I can find. So I do

Oh my gods me too!!
Now that I think about it it’s not something I should be proud of 😂😂

@Pickles group

Oh my gods me too!!
Now that I think about it it’s not something I should be proud of 😂😂

I mean yeah maybe we shouldn't be proud of being 17/18 and having seen all the Barbie movies, but now the internet knows and there's nothing left to do but own it

@The-Magician group

I had the Island Princess Barbie growing up!

I had the movie, the singing head where you can style the hair, and I went to see Barbie live at the theatre with two dolls of the prince’s younger sisters

@Pickles group

Growing up, my favorite was probably A Christmas Carol, but it's not anymore. I'm not sure what my favorite is now. I just kind of watch whatever I don't remember every detail of

@Pickles group

Growing up, my favorite was probably A Christmas Carol, but it's not anymore. I'm not sure what my favorite is now. I just kind of watch whatever I don't remember every detail of

Actually that's a lie. It's probably Island Princess now. I also liked it quite a bit back then too

@berlioz

I don't remember the title but,,, I remember liking a barbie movie in which the barbie character and the brunette best friend were like.. peasant women, and then they buy a mirror. And in the mirror was a person. Who lived in a diamond castle (maybe that was the title?) And there was some guy involved, I don't remember his role other than to be a love interest. And the evil lady had a dragon I'm pretty sure, aaaand the mirror lady could hypnotize people? And there was one point where blondy wanted to stay in some old house forever, but brunette knew better, so left and then got kidnapped….?

@Pickles group

I don't remember the title but,,, I remember liking a barbie movie in which the barbie character and the brunette best friend were like.. peasant women, and then they buy a mirror. And in the mirror was a person. Who lived in a diamond castle (maybe that was the title?) And there was some guy involved, I don't remember his role other than to be a love interest. And the evil lady had a dragon I'm pretty sure, aaaand the mirror lady could hypnotize people? And there was one point where blondy wanted to stay in some old house forever, but brunette knew better, so left and then got kidnapped….?

DIAMOND CASTLE, BIATCH