forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

to put it simply:
i said words, but stupid
mom responded to words in a completely normal and innocent way but due to my own issues I perceived it as negative
negative bad
i sad
time to go sit in corner and get angry at myself again because i’m clearly such a burden and should perish even though during the conversation she literally said the exact opposite-

Hey, we're going to try to calm ok. One, you are a human being, you are going to make mistakes, it's ok to do that because you are a human. Two, You. Are. Important. You Have Value. Try to breath focus on something other than your own thought's imagine a great big eraser getting rid of all of those thoughts, draw something new on that space.

thank you
i'll try to do that

@Pickles group

what is the zoo possessing?

Zoo’s?

Zoo’s what?

What does the zoo have that's so important?

I certainly don’t know

I wasn't aware 'Zoo's' and 'Koi' were proper nouns either.

Koi are our overlords, Miriam. They deserve the capitalization.

No, that's andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) and the worms

Deleted user

oh for heck's sake

I’m sorry Ella, I couldn’t

just

possessives as plurals hurt

I’ll stop now

Deleted user

You can't expect people on a writing website to not comment on grammar

@Moxie group

to put it simply:
i said words, but stupid
mom responded to words in a completely normal and innocent way but due to my own issues I perceived it as negative
negative bad
i sad
time to go sit in corner and get angry at myself again because i’m clearly such a burden and should perish even though during the conversation she literally said the exact opposite-

Okay that actually sounds exactly like RSD which usually appears with adhd. Doesn’t mean that you have adhd, but that sounds 100% like RSD

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

to put it simply:
i said words, but stupid
negative bad
i sad

Okay that actually sounds exactly like RSD which usually appears with adhd. Doesn’t mean that you have adhd, but that sounds 100% like RSD

i… didn't know that was a thing
that would explain a lot
welp time to question stuff again-

@Pickles group

You might be asking "Lizzie, how on earth did you go from intending to read a murder mystery to watching Barbie Princess Charm School?" Well my friend, it's a long ish story

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

ok so somehow it never really occurred to me that chinchillas could stick their tongues out
rin just licked my hand for the first time and I kind of low-key high-key freaked out slightly a lot-

Deleted user

ye all animals in the rodent family can

it’s how they drink and show affection

@HighPockets group

I like the one where she's a surfer who turns into a mermaid.

I watched a mermaid one. There were also faries involved. I am now disgusted at the representation.

We're thinking of different mermaid ones.

@The-Magician group

I watched a mermaid one. There were also faries involved. I am now disgusted at the representation.

Fairytopia: Mermaidia

@Pickles group

Mermaidia, I think. There's like, three or four movies in that specific lil universe