forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

When you're in bed in the dark but you're dizzy and kind of seeing double

Deleted user

I'm so fucking pissed and it's not even for a good reason.
I just remebered that this year I had to teach someone an accent for every play, yet I never got a role that used the accent other than one, but it was only becuase two people auditioned.
I did brooklyn, I did Italian, I did german, I did fucking British! IT'S SO EASY TO DO A BRITISH ACCENT BUT NOOO, PEOPLE HAVE TO BE DUMB!

Deleted user

IT'S SO EASY TO DO A BRITISH ACCENT

I’d like to see your proof before you dare make that assumption.

Alright, what do you want me to say? And it may be a bit off, I learned it from hearing my welsh neighbor

@The-Magician group

IT'S SO EASY TO DO A BRITISH ACCENT

I’d like to see your proof before you dare make that assumption.

Alright, what do you want me to say? And it may be a bit off, I learned it from hearing my welsh neighbor

“Good morning, it’s nice to see you again. I hope you are well.”

Deleted user

Holy smokes 😂😂😂

Was that a good holy smokes or a bad one?

@The-Magician group

Holy smokes 😂😂😂

Both I guess. It caught me off guard because the accent was pretty clean

Deleted user

Holy smokes 😂😂😂

Both I guess. It caught me off guard because the accent was pretty clean

I cope with life by learning things, one of those things was mostly observing people from the uk. Mostly their accents, I like voices.

Deleted user

Im sorry i capitalize ALOT. i can't help but tap that SHIFT button. But i do love Koi. they are just adorable af.

Deleted user

Sorry, that was weird. I like to people watch and listen.
You learn a lot of things from being the quiet kid.

@Relsey

@SupernaturalSyGuyWantsACappuccino I spent a solid 3 hour's writing up French history for you. Your welcome.

Deleted user

Bro, if you could send that to me that'd be awesome, I want to reach out into world history

@Kie group

As of right now, I have decided that I will grow to be 5'9"-5'10" even if nature doesn't want me to. >:(

Deleted user

How to get people to shut up: Ask them about their emotions, if they respond well, just be like "welp, thanks for the meal. Your emotions taste delish"

@Relsey

Bro, if you could send that to me that'd be awesome, I want to reach out into world history

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

so i broke my sh streak after a month…

i wasn’t even that sad, i don’t know why i did it, what if it bruises? it’s too hot for long sleeves, what if mom finds out-?!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

on a bright side though it did motivate me to spend an hour and a half writing an overdramatic supportive message to myself about not giving up or whatever so i’m feeling a bit better now, I think? I guess??