forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Relsey

I have to log on for mine at 12:30 ahaha I'm so excited
Someone put me out of my misery, I'm scared-

We can do this, Have you looked at the rubric?

@HighPockets group

Yeah, but I'm just really bad with essay questions.

@Relsey

It'll be ok, just remember the steps. I would recommend having a physical piece of paper to write bullet points about the documents because we can't annotate them. Remember you don't have to get all ten points to pass, you can do this.

@HighPockets group

It'll be ok, just remember the steps. I would recommend having a physical piece of paper to write bullet points about the documents because we can't annotate them. Remember you don't have to get all ten points to pass, you can do this.

Thanks, old sport, you can do this too <3

@Relsey

Alright why am I 'Old sport' You've been on here just as long as I have m'lady. (I don't mind it just find it amusing.
ALso don't waste time using quotes, normally I would say use them, this time don't, just reference in your own words, using quotes will take away valuable time we don't have.

@HighPockets group

Alright why am I 'Old sport' You've been on here just as long as I have m'lady. (I don't mind it just find it amusing.
ALso don't waste time using quotes, normally I would say use them, this time don't, just reference in your own words, using quotes will take away valuable time we don't have.

I just use old sport as a term of endearment lol, I think it sounds fun and more sophisticated than bro. Thanks for the info about quotes, I hadn't known that!

@Pickles group

I just use old sport as a term of endearment lol, I think it sounds fun and more sophisticated than bro. Thanks for the info about quotes, I hadn't known that!

Cue Jynnie, trying to sound rich af

Deleted user

My friend: I just thought I'd come to you since you're one of the most mentally stable people I know

Me, sitting on my kitchen counter eating buttered microwave popcorn for lunch after I forgot how to make coffee and accidentally spilled ibuprofen all over the counter: Yes, I'm ready to listen

@Relsey

Alright why am I 'Old sport' You've been on here just as long as I have m'lady. (I don't mind it just find it amusing)

I will be referring to you as M'lady from now on just so you know.

@HighPockets group

Alright why am I 'Old sport' You've been on here just as long as I have m'lady. (I don't mind it just find it amusing)

I will be referring to you as M'lady from now on just so you know.

Hey, as long as you tip a fedora with it, I'm down for that.

@HighPockets group

I'd take the fall for you if you ever committed vehicular manslaughter <3

@berlioz

My friend: I just thought I'd come to you since you're one of the most mentally stable people I know

Me, sitting on my kitchen counter eating buttered microwave popcorn for lunch after I forgot how to make coffee and accidentally spilled ibuprofen all over the counter: Yes, I'm ready to listen

I can relate to this. This is great.

@Pickles group

I'd take the fall for you if you ever committed vehicular manslaughter <3

I mean. Not exactly how that went down, but I appreciate the sentiment