forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@berlioz

Say one condo building has 5 apartments, and two or three of us per apartment. We'd need at least 10 ppl. How many of us are in on this?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I think it’s Johnson city
She’s moving in with her two best friends which she just so happened to have met on a small writing site years ago-
alright which one of y’all’s gonna be my future roommate

and one of which owns a snek that I have demanded to see every picture of because he’s super hecking cute

What site???

Deleted user

I'm only down if we can get a ferret.

NO. I hate ferrets.

too bad motherfucker

If it's Christian music I will jump off a cliff

Well… to be fair to Christian music, it's the pop stuff (J-pop, as I like to call it.) that sucks. There's some really decent stuff out there.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Well… to be fair to Christian music, it's the pop stuff (J-pop, as I like to call it.) that sucks. There's some really decent stuff out there.

THANK YOU.
I always feel awkward about my music tastes but th this whole convo was beyond uncomfy to watch.

@Anemone eco

So is it specifically Japanese pop music that you think sucks, or all pop music in general?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

NO. I hate ferrets.

well then you can stay in a different room with your a sad, depressed, lonely, ferret-less self, while we on the other hand get to cuddle the snek doggo.

@Anemone eco

I'm gonna counteract both of y'all by blasting One Piece themes

No. Ash, we will kill you after the first day.

Kill me after I finish One Piece

Fine. After you finish One Piece you're dyin'.

THANK YOU.
I always feel awkward about my music tastes but th this whole convo was beyond uncomfy to watch.

What bands or whatever do you listen to? Casting Crowns is my favorite, though I don't really listen to Christian music.

So is it specifically Japanese pop music that you think sucks, or all pop music in general?

No no Lol. I was calling Christian pop J-pop.

NO. I hate ferrets.

well then you can stay in a different room with your a sad, depressed, lonely, ferret-less self, while we on the other hand get to cuddle the snek doggo.

THey stink.

@Fraust

Ferrets are noodle cats
My sister has one
She had two, but uh
The other one escaped like a month ago
He's not alive

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I'm gonna counteract both of y'all by blasting One Piece themes

No. Ash, we will kill you after the first day.

Kill me after I finish One Piece

Fine. After you finish One Piece you're dyin'.

Luckily for me,
One Piece isn't even over
I still got time