forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

Do yall ever fear you're becoming a worse version of yourself? Cuz I feel like I've gone from a respectable standing into someone meant to be brushed off and not taken seriously.

Like, I've gone from being, let's say, a Duke, and fell into being the Court Fool. Am I the only one who feels like this? And also, is it true? Have I really regressed back to my state in middle school, or does it just feel that way because I've been denying myself?

I hate being self-aware/borderline paranoid

Yep. I feel like I've gone from some minor lady to a tyrant.

@Kie group

When your fortune cookie tells you that someone in your life needs a letter from you but your handwriting is terrible, you suck at writing letters, and you don't know who could possibly need a letter from someone such as yourself.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

When your fortune cookie tells you that someone in your life needs a letter from you but your handwriting is terrible, you suck at writing letters, and you don't know who could possibly need a letter from someone such as yourself.

Type up the letter and print it out

@RedTheLoveless

No, you are not the only one who feels like this. Though, if you ask me, I believe that not to be true. I still respect you, even if you feel like you are a simple fool.

Glad I'm not alone.

And thank you.

@Kie group

Type up the letter and print it out

I suppose I could do that if our printer has enough ink, but the bigger issue is who I'd send it to. Time to ask around I guess.

@RedTheLoveless

Do yall ever fear you're becoming a worse version of yourself? Cuz I feel like I've gone from a respectable standing into someone meant to be brushed off and not taken seriously.

Like, I've gone from being, let's say, a Duke, and fell into being the Court Fool. Am I the only one who feels like this? And also, is it true? Have I really regressed back to my state in middle school, or does it just feel that way because I've been denying myself?

You are absolutely not a tyrant, Jyn. And even if you somehow were a tyrant, I wouldn't mind being under your rule.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I get what you mean.

@HighPockets group

You are absolutely not a tyrant, Jyn. And even if you somehow were a tyrant, I wouldn't mind being under your rule.

Aw, thank you. I just feel like I'm bossy and annoying a lot.

Deleted user

sigh You know those days where you just… Deliberately drink two glasses of expired milk?

That's gross. Why would you do that?

Nunya beeswax.

Deleted user

Also dream me murdered an abusive ex of a friend of mine in her dream. So that's cool.

I am absolutely WHEEZING at the thought of Dommy's floofy hair waving around as he attempts to murder someone.

I see an axe.

Deleted user

Awesome. I can't tell you how many ex's i'd wanna see murdered.

@RedTheLoveless

Aw, thank you. I just feel like I'm bossy and annoying a lot.

You certainly are not either of those things.

@berlioz

sigh You know those days where you just… Deliberately drink two glasses of expired milk?

That's gross. Why would you do that?

Nunya beeswax.

To each their own. Cheers, mate.