forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Then we'd all have to learn Japanese, and also be rich to move lol

i've finished one checkpoint on duolingo and made 5 dollars off an art commission once
does that count

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I'm dragging y'all with me to the One Piece theme park

I’ll willingly come with
Only time I’ll leave the basement

me too and i don't even watch anime

Deleted user

Honestly, Germany doesn't sound too bad, plus the language is easier to learn

Germany is fuckin awesome

@berlioz

WE GOTTA GO TO ITALY

I'm down for a vacation here, but not to live here. The population is just boomers lol.

@berlioz

Yeah, plus if we live in Europe we could visit all our favorite European countries easier

@saor_illust school

Yeah, plus if we live in Europe we could visit all our favorite European countries easier

i'm all for europe

Deleted user

i'm all for europe

Team Europeeee

@berlioz

So we could either get one or two big apartments, or one house.

If we have a house, then that'd be way more work (mortgage, lawn work, repairs). But, we would have a backyard probably and we could do whatever we want and have whatever pets.

If we had an apartment, it would be a little smaller, but I think itd be cheaper and less work. We'd have a landlord tho, and those people are always bummers with their "ruLeS".

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

So we could either get one or two big apartments, or one house.

If we have a house, then that'd be way more work (mortgage, lawn work, repairs). But, we would have a backyard probably and we could do whatever we want and have whatever pets.

If we had an apartment, it would be a little smaller, but I think itd be cheaper and less work. We'd have a landlord tho, and those people are always bummers with their "ruLeS".

Better idea get a condo
It’s an apartment that you own
I’ll sacrifice a basement for a hall closet for the greater good of no lawn work

Deleted user

Oh my god wait?? What if we all, like, split into teams, and each team rented a different part of the condo so that the entire building would just be one Notebook madhouse??