forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@spacebluelily language

hey y'all, i'm going to try and start being more active again. woohoo! what's new and is there anybody that's changed usernames XD

you're alive????

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

hey y'all, i'm going to try and start being more active again. woohoo! what's new and is there anybody that's changed usernames XD

you're alive????

No chicken died 5 years ago obviously /j

@spacebluelily language

you're alive????

No chicken died 5 years ago obviously /j

🙀

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

It might help people realize this chat is closed if we put it at the beginning of the chat title instead of the end. We could put (NOT OPEN TO NEW MEMBERS) before the rest.

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

I agree with clover. and I think if "get out!" doesn't make them leave I'm not sure the title will stop them. it is a good idea though, and I think it should be done anyways.

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

I updated the first post, sorry if it made the entirety of notebook have a stroke. But uh, thoughts?

AH SO THATS WHY NOTEBOOK WAS SHITTING ITSELF!