forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@IamNOTachickenok

GUESS WHAT FUCKERS

I'm gonna be an aunt

claps

OH MY CHEZ AND QUACKERS

@IamNOTachickenok

hey y'all, i'm going to try and start being more active again. woohoo! what's new and is there anybody that's changed usernames XD

@IamNOTachickenok

HI I CHANGED USERS. I’m Ame the silly lil ghostie :>

AMMMME HAIIIIII

Deleted user

hey y'all, i'm going to try and start being more active again. woohoo! what's new and is there anybody that's changed usernames XD

ayyy
Thats fun! Hi chicken

@RhysTheFirebird group

I didnt ;-;

@Null-Gravity language

I don't think I've changed users but I'm still here.

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

GUESS WHAT FUCKERS

I'm gonna be an aunt

claps

OH MY CHEZ AND QUACKERS

I'm not too sure how to feel about it, but I suppose I'll have 9 months to make that decision

Though my uncontrollable disgust for children due to their unsanitary ways will inevitably play a part

@RhysTheFirebird group

Null-Escapism
And a few others, but yours are all pretty consistent

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

CHICKEN! (im kit/beckett)

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

HI CICKEN!!!

@IamNOTachickenok

I became the mother of the hell chat, so that's fun

that's so preppy 🤭

@IamNOTachickenok

ayyy
Thats fun! Hi chicken

MAGLO HIIIII

@IamNOTachickenok

I didnt ;-;

heyyy rhyssss

@IamNOTachickenok

yoooo hey

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

yoooo hey

YO!!!! See you in the cafeteria!

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

I keep laughing cus I'm on an airplane site and all the bots have very nice pictures and I have a meme from pintrest that had midari from kakaguri and says "I'm gay and I p!ss and sh!t all over the place"

@RhysTheFirebird group

I didnt ;-;

heyyy rhyssss

Heyyyyoooooooo