forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

I like the chunky jaw

@im-with-stoopid pets

yeah, stat-wise he's an actual copy-paste of Charizard, so I made him look a bit more like a physical attacker
If I knew how to code, I'd try to make that a reality, but I can live vicariously through youtubers playing rom hacks I suppose

@the-void-phantasmic language

heyo
getting back into sprite edits and stuff - working on a fire/ground typhlosion, figuring out a color scheme and how to make it more ground type-ish
unintentional ursaluna inspo, original on the left, edit on the right

(i'd make the flames taller, but 80x80 size limit)

PIXEL ART MY ABSOLUTE BELOVED……

@im-with-stoopid pets

yeah, stat-wise he's an actual copy-paste of Charizard, so I made him look a bit more like a physical attacker
If I knew how to code, I'd try to make that a reality, but I can live vicariously through youtubers playing rom hacks I suppose

(also, why would they go on about how its fur can explode and NOT MAKE EXPLOSION VIABLE BECAUSE ITS A PHYSICAL ATTACK-)
(it's not even physical/special split shenanigans, explosion was always a physical attack)

Deleted user

(also, why would they go on about how its fur can explode and NOT MAKE EXPLOSION VIABLE BECAUSE ITS A PHYSICAL ATTACK-)
(it's not even physical/special split shenanigans, explosion was always a physical attack)

Because Explosion is like, you go explode like a bomb
not explosion like a elemental attack
I'm sure Typhlosions Fire moves are all from when its fur explodes, like a Blast Burn blasts out from an explosion

@im-with-stoopid pets

I'm sure Typhlosions Fire moves are all from when its fur explodes, like a Blast Burn blasts out from an explosion

I totally get that explosion isn't a elemental attack- it's normal type for a reason
but you're telling me that Nuzleaf gets explosion (egg move) and Snorlax gets self-destruct (pokewalker)

I call shenanigans!
Anyways, explosion probably wouldn't be too great nowadays, now that it doesn't cut opponents defense

Deleted user

I totally get that explosion isn't a elemental attack- it's normal type for a reason
but you're telling me that Nuzleaf gets explosion (egg move) and Snorlax gets self-destruct (pokewalker)

I call shenanigans!
Anyways, explosion probably wouldn't be too great nowadays, now that it doesn't cut opponents defense

Huh
I didn't know that
I mostly think, Koffing or Golem or Electrode when I think Explosion
I suppose it makes more sense for the Typhlosion line to know it then Snorlax
….I guess Seedot kinda makes sense to explode…

@spacebluelily language

been suffering cuz i'm waiting for a fic to update and this is making me think i should probably also update my own fics…
um
whoops

Deleted user

anyone else think the new update to c.ai legit just made the quality so much better?

Haven't been on it of late actually

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

anyone else think the new update to c.ai legit just made the quality so much better?

me too (i left for a different site (I'm a traitor))

@spacebluelily language

shame on you, shame on your mother, shame on your cow

@spacebluelily language

there's been so many updates since i last used it that i have no idea which one you're talking aboout

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Not my fault that the other site is better and dosent have 3 hour waiting time sometimes.

@spacebluelily language

Not my fault that the other site is better and dosent have 3 hour waiting time sometimes.

c.ai has never had a 3 hour waiting time 💀
if you think that's too long of a wait, try waiting for about 8 hours for a game update to finish before you can even play said game

@im-with-stoopid pets

totally not getting dragging into a friends Sonic hyperfixation and now I also have one-

Anyways, reach for the stars just unlocked a deeply-rooted childhood memory of debating on the playground whether Sonic or Mario was better. I remember thinking New Super Mario was the shit before this Sonic superfan whipped out Colors on his DS and I lost that argument so quickly- that opening movie was absolutely gorgeous

How's everyone else's spring break going (or been)

Deleted user

lmao spring break was a week ago
Morels check out 'In Stars and Time' while you're on there
its good

@im-with-stoopid pets

Oomph, mine doesn't technically start until tomorrow, but it's gonna be a freebie day anyways, so I'm just counting it as tomorrow's sidequest