forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

They actually address this in the comics. She crosses it over her head into the dangles in front and secures with headband.

Oh yeah there's a little between comics blurb
Kinda pokes fun at the absurdity of her hair

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Why did I have to be someone with an irrational fear of the dark AND insomnia, now when I stay up late I have to turn off all the lights downstairs myself and then do the walk of shame up the stairs with my phone flashlight on

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

Why did I have to be someone with an irrational fear of the dark AND insomnia, now when I stay up late I have to turn off all the lights downstairs myself and then do the walk of shame up the stairs with my phone flashlight on

Idk but that is my mood!

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

what would be worse, giving a fae my real name(armista-beckett), or my necronym/legal name?
my legal name might be the current standing one and since it's legally my "real name". but since my actual name represents who I am, does that make it more powerful? (btw, if time ever occurred, I think i'd just say kit lol)

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

what would be worse, giving a fae my real name(armista-beckett), or my necronym/legal name?
my legal name might be the current standing one and since it's legally my "real name". but since my actual name represents who I am, does that make it more powerful? (btw, if time ever occurred, I think i'd just say kit lol)

I don't know, but we can find out.

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

… i can't tell if you mean you're gonna sell my names to the fae as an experiment… or google.

I mean… You have given me your name. I am fae.

(Oᴗ O '') cough cough

… i can't tell if you mean you're gonna sell my names to the fae as an experiment… or google.

(Oᴗ O '') cough cough

I can steal legal names, but any name that one uses give me power.

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

(Oᴗ O '') cough cough

haha hey, nice to meet you! my name is kit, totally and only kit.

(Oᴗ O '') cough cough

haha hey, nice to meet you! my name is kit, totally and only kit.

Bit late for that XD
Don't worry, I'm friendly. Hands name back