forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

This is Shimpo

(NOT the Lake of Rage Gyarados- apparently it was modest nature or something, so I traded it and caught my own)

And this is Pomithy

@im-with-stoopid pets

And then, there's like, three boxes worth of gastly and onix because I was looking for a modest and careful nature respectively

Deleted user

Happy St Paatricks Day

Deleted user

watching dear evan Hansen cuz ✧moosical✧

I've heard like 1 song from it
Because Owl City (Waving Through a Window)
And vaguely heard a reviewer doesn't like it

@im-with-stoopid pets

found some more 5th grade writing and I'm giggling and dying inside at the same time
oh my god they're in reverse chronological order I was a maniac

@im-with-stoopid pets

not even kidding, I was trying so hard to make the characters sound serious- someone asks where they should put a baby and the mom says "a place that receives much sunlight"

had a character named the Inspector and my co-writer kept making Inspector Gadget jokes so I scribbled his name out and made an author's note that I changed it to Toby

Also, I was deathly allergic to using "said" and "asked" and I sure as heck didn't know how to format dialogue

Tempted to do a rewrite, but I think the spectacle how garbage the first (and only) draft was can't really be replicated

@im-with-stoopid pets

not even kidding, I was trying so hard to make the characters sound serious- someone asks where they should put a baby and the mom says "a place that receives much sunlight"

had a character named the Inspector and my co-writer kept making Inspector Gadget jokes so I scribbled his name out and made an author's note that I changed it to Toby

Also, I was deathly allergic to using "said" and "asked" and I sure as heck didn't know how to format dialogue

Tempted to do a rewrite, but I think the spectacle how garbage the first (and only) draft was can't really be replicated

character gets something explained to her and immediately asks what was just explained to her <3

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Yooo road trip!! So much fun

Woke up this morning for the last leg and put sandals on w/o thinking about it and it’s DUMPING buckets yall.

Ma toes cold

@im-with-stoopid pets

heyo
getting back into sprite edits and stuff - working on a fire/ground typhlosion, figuring out a color scheme and how to make it more ground type-ish
unintentional ursaluna inspo, original on the left, edit on the right

(i'd make the flames taller, but 80x80 size limit)