forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

Good, just pumping out the replies, lol

Great to hear from you every once in a while! ^^
I'm doing pretty alright myself, same old head in the clouds and lost in translations as always, lol

@RhysTheFirebird group

Good, just pumping out the replies, lol

Great to hear from you every once in a while! ^^
I'm doing pretty alright myself, same old head in the clouds and lost in translations as always, lol

Yeah, yeah, I know, I try you guys.
Lmfao, yeah, I get that– XD

As stubs said, good to see you. Say hi to Eli for us also!

I have, XD
He's on VK rn, but he says happy snugs.

@im-with-stoopid pets

i dont know if ive mentioned it yet BUT I HATE WRITING SONNETS I HATE THIS CLASS

iambic pentameter my beloathed
never made sense to me, and it probably never will- good luck with that

@spacebluelily language

take me out of government class i can't take it anymore
(watch me ignore everything my teacher is saying and just read fanfic)

i was so right lmao

@im-with-stoopid pets

I've been feeling kinda Latin (the language) lately, and I blame the Hunchback of Notre Dame
bonum vesperam, everyone

Is it that or is it the ghost of Visio

Both, I'd like to think
Hellfire (song that sparked the interest) just showed up in my recommended for no real reason- I was watching Disney stuff earlier, but it was only tangentially related

Also Hellfire goes HARD for a villain song and I am aggressively imagining a multi-animator project as we speak

@im-with-stoopid pets

The shadow man… .
Please don't give me so many hyperfixations at once, I have no attention span
But I'm actually really glad Visio reminded me about the Latin stuff - I kinda sorta need to learn some for author reasons

Thank you Shadow Man, and I'm eating every odd-numbered page in the Team Shadow library ❤️

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Current ✨vibe✨:

🌲🫖🍄💐🍯🪨🪻🐝🌻☕️⛅️✨

Listening to my chill “no thoughts head empty” playlist while I make homegrown tea in my new bee mug 🥰

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Does anyone else's mother speak like a child sometimes? I just heard her say "icky toilet peepee water" to describe the water in a clogged toilet. "Piss water" would have worked just as well.

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

Does anyone else's mother speak like a child sometimes? I just heard her say "icky toilet peepee water" to describe the water in a clogged toilet. "Piss water" would have worked just as well.

No but i have a sibling who works for a daycare who says stuff like "Tummy" and "Ouchie" so… kinda

@im-with-stoopid pets

I do that sometimes, but only really for swears
I don't really swear verbally, usually I go "what the french toast" or "shi-nanigans"

But I probably would've just called it "piss water", too - piss isn't really that bad of a word, kinda like damn

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

The main problem I have with this is the fact that she's in her early 50s and none of her children are. . . children anymore. Though perhaps she's been permanently scarred

@im-with-stoopid pets

ive been thinking of playing through a Gen 4 Pokémon game, but only with the worst Pokémon available in that generation

Despite how long I've been playing, I've never actually finished Diamond or Pearl- essentially I just didn't want to have yet another Infernape, Luxray, Staraptor, Gyarados team comp - they're all reliably good, and that's boring I want to play with garbage

Example, Wormadam is actually one of my favorites, but it's so hilariously terrible at everything except dying that it's not worth any effort

The main issue is time – I'm kinda cycling between five hyperfixations at once and getting nothing done, like usual