forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

good evening to everyone except mindy and her haunter
(for those who don't know, haunter only evolves into gengar when traded, and gengar - along with most other trade evolutions - are impossible to catch on a single playthrough without another system to trade to. mindy's haunter is holding an everstone, which automatically prevents haunter from evolving. of course, she doesn't tell you this until after she has your medicham, and there's no way to actually get a gengar out of this trade.)

turns out they kept her in the remakes, too, though why is beyond me

cuz its funny, and memorable

@im-with-stoopid pets

good evening to everyone except mindy and her haunter
(for those who don't know, haunter only evolves into gengar when traded, and gengar - along with most other trade evolutions - are impossible to catch on a single playthrough without another system to trade to. mindy's haunter is holding an everstone, which automatically prevents haunter from evolving. of course, she doesn't tell you this until after she has your medicham, and there's no way to actually get a gengar out of this trade.)

turns out they kept her in the remakes, too, though why is beyond me

cuz its funny, and memorable

trolling an entire new generation of sinnoh trainers I spose <3

@im-with-stoopid pets

Also, I learned pretty recently that gengar comes from doppelganger
Drop the "doppel" and swap the e and a, and boom there's gengar - I love dumb naming bits that are a bit more than "did you know ekans is snake but backwards 🤯🤯🤯"

@im-with-stoopid pets

I forgot what it was like to be around a cat, and to have all of my internal organs stepped on without remorse.

At their own will, of course - whenever you actually want to cuddle with a cat, they're not in the mood, but 1am is the prime time to headbutt me in my sleep demanding hugs

Moody little dudes

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

I forgot what it was like to be around a cat, and to have all of my internal organs stepped on without remorse.

At their own will, of course - whenever you actually want to cuddle with a cat, they're not in the mood, but 1am is the prime time to headbutt me in my sleep demanding hugs

Moody little dudes

Thankfully this guy didn't wake me up at 2 am wanting cuddles like he did the other night, but instead at 7. Very considerate.

@spacebluelily language

i am tempted to write a very angry email to my teacher
about a week ago, i turned in an assignment that was missing, and notified my teacher through email (i was yet not at school)
Not a single, "ok, thanks for letting me know" or anything similar
i know he checks his emails because he has too, cuz school teacher and all
MY GOD JUST READ YOUR STUDENT EMAILS

on the other hand i have a character that i created a bit ago and I CAN NOT FIND A NAME THAT I LIKE FOR HER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@spacebluelily language

What made my teacher think giving an assignment that makes us stalk other students (on campus at least) in our class was a good idea? Now I have to find out who the fuck the person I got is, or otherwise, I'm going to fail the project, and then fail the class and then get my parents mad and then-

i hate my life

@Null-Gravity language

What made my teacher think giving an assignment that makes us stalk other students (on campus at least) in our class was a good idea? Now I have to find out who the fuck the person I got is, or otherwise, I'm going to fail the project, and then fail the class and then get my parents mad and then-

i hate my life

Haunting Adeline but only the stalking and none of the fun.
That sucks. May I suggest Facebook stalking them for now?

@spacebluelily language

i hate my life

Hm, that would be a good idea, if it wasn't due the 11th, and if I didn't have to do a report of sorts everyday of the things they did. I might just ask my teacher where the dude i got sits, and just go from there. Not to mention we have another assignment from the same teacher that's due this Friday and I'm so busy with so many things including physical therapy….

The universe is clearly going against me

@im-with-stoopid pets

making a nature spirit design for the everchill because umm reasons (is it important to the plot? not yet)

Okay, so not quite a nature spirit anymore, think like everchillian bigfoot

Also, I was planning and discussing a bit with a friend, and I brought up that whenever it moves into an area, the leaves on trees start to die out, even in the growing season and she just goes "oh so like herobrine" and like-
not the first comparison that came to mind but I am SO RUNNING WITH IT

Deleted user

Big foot is a nature spirit I think
Spririt, cryptid, same thing/j

@im-with-stoopid pets

i hate my life

Hm, that would be a good idea, if it wasn't due the 11th, and if I didn't have to do a report of sorts everyday of the things they did. I might just ask my teacher where the dude i got sits, and just go from there. Not to mention we have another assignment from the same teacher that's due this Friday and I'm so busy with so many things including physical therapy….

Also what on earth kind of project is this- 🤨 weird teacher

@im-with-stoopid pets

Yeah I'm mostly stuck in the design phase atm
I've already got a rabbit-horse-lion, a snail-dog, and a caterpillar-cat so I'm trying to figure out how to make it stand out as something important (part of the reason why I've been hyperfixating on pokemon designs lately)

Deleted user

I've already got a rabbit-horse-lion, a snail-dog, and a caterpillar-cat so I'm trying to figure out how to make it stand out as something important (part of the reason why I've been hyperfixating on pokemon designs lately)

Making me think of ATLA animals (Turtle ducks and all that)

@im-with-stoopid pets

Making me think of ATLA animals (Turtle ducks and all that)

Yep that's the main inspiration!

@spacebluelily language

i hate my life

Also what on earth kind of project is this- 🤨 weird teacher

it's based on a book the class is reading called 1984, but yeah the project itself is incredibly weird and paranoia inducing

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

i hate my life

I'd freaking love to do that. Gimmie their full legal name and ill do it for u /j

@im-with-stoopid pets

currently screaming because color theory hard
I have an actual design now though! now it's just staring at hex codes and palettes for the next ten years /hj