forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Null-Gravity language

Bursts up laughing because that mystery pretty person just made fun of them for a whole class about their obsession of fictional characters

I suggest murder.

I second this/j/theres context I think

I'm not joking, though. It doesn't matter what context there is.

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

Bursts up laughing because that mystery pretty person just made fun of them for a whole class about their obsession of fictional characters

I suggest murder.

Well dang, thanks for the protectiveness but i got it covered, i can tag team them in math with one of their friends about their like for country music so it'll be okay

@Null-Gravity language

I suggest murder.

Well dang, thanks for the protectiveness but i got it covered, i can tag team them in math with one of their friends about their like for country music so it'll be okay

Okay. Just call on me if you ever need a body hidden.

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

I suggest murder.

Okay. Just call on me if you ever need a body hidden.

Oh no, i got that covered too, my dad used to work at a grave yard digging graves so i know how to hide a body, he never killed anyone but he figured out how to working there

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Is it just me or are whisper replies starting to disappear? Noticed it in some of my roleplays- is it spreading?

I noticed it in the hell chat this week. It'd be a real shame if mods were censoring our voices while we say stuff that is in no way prohibited by the rules

@spacebluelily language

Is it just me or are whisper replies starting to disappear? Noticed it in some of my roleplays- is it spreading?

I noticed it in the hell chat this week. It'd be a real shame if mods were censoring our voices while we say stuff that is in no way prohibited by the rules

honestly, i highly doubt that. since mods aren't going to be checking every single thread on this website. it's most likely some sort of error in the code that's causing it

@im-with-stoopid pets

I doubt it, the notebook mods (from what I've seen) are some of the coolest people here
Maybe some update bugged them? I genuinely don't see a reason to go through so many threads and delete random, obviously not harmful replies

Seriously, one of the things that went missing was just clarifying the turn order of the roleplay, I HIGHLY doubt a mod got mad at that

@im-with-stoopid pets

honestly, i highly doubt that. since mods aren't going to be checking every single thread on this website. it's most likely some sort of error in the code that's causing it

oh hey, yeah I was thinking the same thing, lol-

@spacebluelily language

oh hey, yeah I was thinking the same thing, lol-

great minds think alike lol

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

(Very kind of you both to defend the mods :)
(To Frank's comment, in the hierarchy chat, that was me. I went through, saw unexplained links from a user I didn't recognize, and zapped them. I did explain tho, and when they were shown to be legit, I've left them alone. No worries, nobody is trying to silence you… we'd just block you)

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

(Very kind of you both to defend the mods :)
(To Frank's comment, in the hierarchy chat, that was me. I went through, saw unexplained links from a user I didn't recognize, and zapped them. I did explain tho, and when they were shown to be legit, I've left them alone. No worries, nobody is trying to silence you… we'd just block you)

(IM SORRY IT WAS A JOKE!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 FORGOVE MEEEE)

@spacebluelily language

(quiet chuckling I do indeed have tentacles. Many of them. Does "Eldritch" mean nothing to you? ;)
(Just went back and looked. I've canonically had tentacles since at least page 150 of this chat, if not earlier. I forget too sometimes)

you checked that far 😦