forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

And three.
Do you ever find yourself comparing other people to them? As in, company wise, or humor, or ability to just brighten your day?

Okay so I may like like a person… good to know. That’s new for me

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

And three.
Do you ever find yourself comparing other people to them? As in, company wise, or humor, or ability to just brighten your day?

lol, just don't mention it to clover, elise made that mistake

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

And three.

jaws theme

@im-with-stoopid pets

I'm getting in a solid 150 words a day writing, and that feels like way too little, honestly, but I don't know how to write more without burning myself out

Deleted user

And three.

jaws theme

Shhhhhhh……Silence gremelin

And three.

jaws theme

HEY!!! I AM NOT-

Deleted user

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Deleted user

Help, how do I stop gagging on air every morning

And three.

jaws theme

HEY!!! I AM NOT-

Got it dont mention it to clover, (its too late they know)

And three.

jaws theme

HEY!!! I AM NOT-

hooks up megaphone

THAT ONE PERSON AND MYSTERY PRETTY PERSON SITTIN IN A TREE!!! K I S S I N G!!!

Deleted user

And three.

jaws theme

HEY!!! I AM NOT-

hooks up megaphone

THAT ONE PERSON AND MYSTERY PRETTY PERSON SITTIN IN A TREE!!! K I S S I N G!!!

Cuts down tree
turns tree into a blunt warhammer
Keep talking and see what happens

Deleted user

Bursts up laughing because that mystery pretty person just made fun of them for a whole class about their obsession of fictional characters

Oof

Bursts up laughing because that mystery pretty person just made fun of them for a whole class about their obsession of fictional characters

Oof

Nah that was my fault, i showed them the long list of characters, they also only joined in because one of my other friends started it…

Deleted user

Oof

Nah that was my fault, i showed them the long list of characters, they also only joined in because one of my other friends started it…

Well If they think enjoyment of fiction and fictional characters is mockable, then I'd personally aggressively dislike them
Depending on how much of their honest soul was in the mocking or if they were just on the bandwagon of it
Anyways, hows life aside from that

Oof

Well If they think enjoyment of fiction and fictional characters is mockable, then I'd personally aggressively dislike them
Depending on how much of their honest soul was in the mocking or if they were just on the bandwagon of it
Anyways, hows life aside from that

Pretty good, i don't take what anyone says personally its been life so i just agree with people enough that they stop, also the person likes country music so they kinda have no opinion on my taste in people

@Null-Gravity language

I suggest murder.

Deleted user

I suggest murder.

I second this/j/theres context I think

Deleted user

Pretty good, i don't take what anyone says personally its been life so i just agree with people enough that they stop, also the person likes country music so they kinda have no opinion on my taste in people

….I say stand up for your opinions, but to each their own
Like, is them liking country music a negative meaning that their opinions don't matter, or is country music a positive? I'm not sure I understood the correlation there

I suggest murder.

I second this/j/theres context I think

Yes, i have an out loud obsession so my friends (with my permission i am okay with it) Make fun of me for it and they had never joined in before today so it was really funny to watch them keep changing the subject to the fact i like fictional character.