forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

hello mortals

Love your new pfp
And hello

@spacebluelily language

hello mortals

Love your new pfp
And hello

thank you, it was too adorable for me to resist
how has the greatest, most epic Maglo been?

Deleted user

I've been doing good, thanks for asking
Hello false prophet

@False-andrew flash_on

How does Gemma always appear within a few hours of us mentioning her

Magic bitch get used to it lmaoooooo

GEMMA??? HELLO!!!

HIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Null-Gravity language

How do you know if you like like a person… weird question but i still have no clue and im trying to figure it out

One.
Does their smile linger with you hours after you've seen it?
Two.
Do you ever feel like you want more time with them whenever your time to see them comes to a close?

@Null-Gravity language

And three.
Do you ever find yourself comparing other people to them? As in, company wise, or humor, or ability to just brighten your day?

Deleted user

How do you know if you like like a person… weird question but i still have no clue and im trying to figure it out

Like romantically like like or platonically like like of like like like the like of the other like kind like

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

Like romantically like like or platonically like like of like like like the like of the other like kind like

can reading give you a stroke?

@Null-Gravity language

can reading give you a stroke?

I think so, yes.

@spacebluelily language

i'm so fucking pissed right now
my parents are blaming me for not turning in an assignment & not having it graded by the fucking teacher????? i turned it on time and shit but my English teacher didn't fucking grade it, even though i sent them a message some time ago???
what makes things worse is that he just grades whatever he wants so no matter if i do everything….It might not even go into the grade book and I'm just like???? WHAT'S THE POINT OF EVEN DOING IT IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GRADE IT????
it takes away my motivation of doing anything in that class
it's like saying "you might do this, but we're not going to give you a grade for it, because it shows that we genuinely do not care about your efforts"

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

my parents are blaming me for not turning in an assignment & not having it graded by the fucking teacher????? i turned it on time and shit but my English teacher didn't fucking grade it, even though i sent them a message some time ago???
what makes things worse is that he just grades whatever he wants so no matter if i do everything….It might not even go into the grade book and I'm just like???? WHAT'S THE POINT OF EVEN DOING IT IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GRADE IT????

Wtf is up with your teacher-

@spacebluelily language

i'm adding more to this but not editing the message because why not
I am aware i am not doing so well in various classes. great, lovely. But for a certain teacher, that I actually do enjoy having classes, to slander my name is…ugh it just makes me so pissed. Saying shit like I don't listen to her, that I don't do anything that she asks me to do, or respond to her… when I do everything she asks me to and I talk to her about stuff even if its not related to what she teaches because she asks about stuff like that. I treat you with respect, I do what you ask of me, and yet you see it fit to lie about me to my mother, and by extension, make me lose what respect and trust i had in you???

sometimes i wish i could go to sleep forever and never have to deal with any of this no more

@spacebluelily language

Wtf is up with your teacher-

i have no idea i tend to just do the assignments that I know he's actually going to grade because at this point of the year, it just doesn't make sense to do the normal work if he's not even going to grade it