forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Null-Gravity language

Your mother.

Excellent point

I know, thank you. It take quite considerable thought to make that point.

. . . took.

I have possibly been awake too long.

Oh yeah np, I make typing mistakes all the time, and I don't notice them unless I obsessively read my one sentence response over and over again, let alone actual writing

I've been doing that more and more often nowadays. It's becoming an issue.

@Null-Gravity language

I've been having a lot of wacky thoughts lately

What if weeks were five days long instead of seven?
But we still get two-day weekends?

Salted caramel Ice cream filled pretzel

Writing stinks and it isn't fun and nvm I just got to write fluff I love writing

Spicy pizza. Picantza.

How do I make this child poor? Taxes.

H O R S E

And many more
It has been a very unproductive day

Stubs, I don't know how but you are verbalizing the level of stupid and tired I feel today. Thank you.

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

My kind of day is the kind of day that doesn't end with -y, that doesn't require interacting with anything but my rubber ducks I vent at and scream at when my code doesn't work, and that allows me to stay up for days at a time surviving off of an unholy blend of C4, Monster and Red Bull with a bit of Kool-Aid mixed in for variety and nothing but NutriGrain bars. (For legal reasons I am joking.)

that's called a sick day where ur all home alone and have a puppy to play wif!!

@Null-Gravity language

My kind of day is the kind of day that doesn't end with -y, that doesn't require interacting with anything but my rubber ducks I vent at and scream at when my code doesn't work, and that allows me to stay up for days at a time surviving off of an unholy blend of C4, Monster and Red Bull with a bit of Kool-Aid mixed in for variety and nothing but NutriGrain bars. (For legal reasons I am joking.)

I'm not even sick physically. I'm just sick of school.

Though I do need to show up some time in the next few days. . . maybe two days from now?

Though I do need to show up some time in the next few days. . . maybe two days from now?

I'm sick physically :3 idek whats wrong wif me but I have a fever

@Null-Gravity language

Probably a flu.

Probably a flu.

i got my flu shot :(

@IamNOTachickenok

heyyyy guys :)

@im-with-stoopid pets

absolutely plowing through the early game trainers I forgot to fight with beefed-up late game pokemon
this is the ego boost mental health break I needed

volcarona is just so busted, and if anyone cares I'll nerd out about it for about an hour

@im-with-stoopid pets

I just want to be finished writing but the words stopped wording, like, halfway through and I've been running on fumes since