forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

I went to a Denny's once, and there were, like, five people total inside including staff
The food was great but MAN I must be in a Denny's deadzone

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Fuck you

Fuck me yourself

Bet

Aight.

Make it a threesome? /j

👀 /j

I’m down /j

I wiggle my eyebrows in a goofy manner Denny's parking lot?

Do you want us all to be cursed?
That said, what time?

I’m scared now

9 PM, this Saturday.

Done.

slowly backs away

Appears YOU GUYS ARRANGED AN ORGY WITHOUT ME???

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Y’all I’m gonna cry I was finally making my stardew farm look nice and then when I was like 3/4 done with what I wanted to do I realized part of it was all one tile to the left too far 💔

This is my own fault but I’m still gonna be salty about it

ima go bowling for the first time in my 17 years on this earth this weekend

ooh when I was little my fam and I went bowling all the time over the summer!! (there was a half price kids day on tuesdays)

Deleted user

ima go bowling for the first time in my 17 years on this earth this weekend

oooh fun. Are you going alone

@im-with-stoopid pets

Okay uh game
Last thing you drew/character(s) you wrote about is/are banging on your door with full intent to kill
Scale of 1-10 how dead are you

Okay uh game
Last thing you drew/character(s) you wrote about is/are banging on your door with full intent to kill

I wrote about this bisexual(headcannon) from my fave book series and given that they have a tazer and my door frame is broken so I cant lock it probably a 9 or 10

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Okay uh game

Frick the last character I drew and completed was villain arc Glitch

9/10 dead but probably 10/10

And uh the last character I wrote was plausibly my version Apollos/Mind, if he's gotten to the point where he's murderously banging on my door I am also at a very high chance of dying

10/10 no doubt

@im-with-stoopid pets

The last thing I drew was a draft of Jenny's design so I could describe her in text better- The lack of thumbs helps me, but if she gets through the done I'm kinda done for-

9/10, Jenny is a menace

Last thing I wrote about was also Jenny and Tomma- Tomma's a bit of a wimp but he's also pretty strong, could be anyones fight but he's got more fight experience

7/10, could be doable maybe if he trips or something

@the-void-phantasmic language

Okay uh game

OH. Absolutely a ten, I’m already dead actually

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

Okay uh game

Ummmmmm… when all you draw are demon spawns… 100/10

@im-with-stoopid pets

OK umm new game
If your protag/character you draw the most was coming over for dinner, what would you serve to impress them?

I'd simply present Naveil with a bag of purple doritos and watch him melt from the flavor overload (one chip has more flavor than his entire lifetime of food)

@Null-Gravity language

Okay uh game

Oh dear. 10, J is. . . scary.